Welcome To aBlackWeb

Niggas still hating on the best character this show has left

giphy.gif
Michael Rainy is the best ACTOR on this show hands down. I hope he takes over Hollywood

I feel like 6.14 is one of the better episodes this season and a reminder what power is supposed to be unlike that Paz trash

Dope how they used Larenz Tates real life brother

Somebody in the thread wondered why they used Cedric and dude from God Friended Me. Its because they both have shows on CBS and CBS owns Starz. Its like they're label mates

Dope how Tate asked for miracle and then Sachs walked then there with a proposition and a light shined on his face

I wonder what tate was going to do when he got out of the police car strapped?

Dope how he fucked that sexy campaign thot 1 last time

Great ep

I feel like 6.14 is one of the better episodes this season and a reminder what power is supposed to be unlike that Paz trash

Dope how they used Larenz Tates real life brother

Somebody in the thread wondered why they used Cedric and dude from God Friended Me. Its because they both have shows on CBS and CBS owns Starz. Its like they're label mates

Dope how Tate asked for miracle and then Sachs walked then there with a proposition and a light shined on his face

I wonder what tate was going to do when he got out of the police car strapped?

Dope how he fucked that sexy campaign thot 1 last time

Great ep
Even Tho It’s Something About Him They Not Telling Happy To See Him Win

We'll see. I was semi cool with how it ended so hopefully he doesn't play himself on some cap shit.
Thats BS imo. Since the internet ,leaks for shows way BIGGER than power came out sometimes weeks in advance. Nothing was different! I remember the first 3 episodes of season 7 of G.O.T. leaked 3 weeks before season premiere , and nothing changed. On the Wire they leaked OMar's death 2 weeks ahead. I Doubt they made multiple story lines to cover 2 full episodes. They trying to get people to still watch so the ratings wont drop

Last edited:
Back