Welcome To aBlackWeb

what do u mean
I told you all what really happen a month ago.......

Ghost gets shot and technically dies BUT he is revived. HE then plays dead change his will and looks out for everyone except Tasha. Tasha thinks she's going to get some money after seeing everyone else get bank but nah jokes on her. Tariq realize he's a fuck nigga at the end of the day he has nobody to watch his back now he's scared. Tommy goes out on his own because anyone who would snitch on him is dead and or want snitch so he's free. /SPOILER]

I told you all what really happen a month ago.......

Ghost gets shot and technically dies BUT he is revived. HE then plays dead change his will and looks out for everyone except Tasha. Tasha thinks she's going to get some money after seeing everyone else get bank but nah jokes on her. Tariq realize he's a fuck nigga at the end of the day he has nobody to watch his back now he's scared. Tommy goes out on his own because anyone who would snitch on him is dead and or want snitch so he's free. /SPOILER]
so u think hes a alive

I find it funny that Tommy was a better black father to Tariq and Tasha's son than Ghost and Kanan

:hahaha:

Why because he'd meet up with tariq for random snake shit? Got him to be an accessory to murder multiple times? Showed him where drughouse is? Conspired to kill his actual father multiple times?

Don't assume tommy was a father figure to tariq. He was nothing more than his dumbass uncle who needed any kind of energy from that boys real father to survive in life.

Tariq knew the nigga was loose with it and took advantage at every turn because he could. He didn't give af about Tommy. Nor Tommy him.

You niggas be doing the most.

Why because he'd meet up with tariq for random snake shit? Got him to be an accessory to murder multiple times? Showed him where drughouse is? Conspired to kill his actual father multiple times?

Don't assume tommy was a father figure to tariq. He was nothing more than his dumbass uncle who needed any kind of energy from that boys real father to survive in life.

Tariq knew the nigga was loose with it and took advantage at every turn because he could. He didn't give af about Tommy. Nor Tommy him.

You niggas be doing the most.
I said what I said first off

Secondly...... Tariq respected Tommy more than his father because Tommy showed him the game. Kanan killed his son so there's that. We never saw Tasha's son's father till the day she died.

Raina got Raina killed not Tariq.

Fuck sense do it make to run up to a grown man on some street talking about "leave my brother alone, I know who you are"

She was dumb ass fuck to do that.

She didn't understand street shit at all so she wouldn't have been able to identify that she was putting herself in harm's way. Tariq however was repeatedly warned and told it wasn't for him. He kept going even after his sister got killed for his bullshit.

I said what I said first off

Secondly...... Tariq respected Tommy more than his father because Tommy showed him the game. Kanan killed his son so there's that. We never saw Tasha's son's father till the day she died.

He didn't respect Tommy he lied to him constantly, robbed that nigga for his dope and let Vincent run him for over a mill.

Tommy never showed him the game kanan did. Tommy just had no filter and said too much around him.

Tommy was a means to an end to Tariq.

She didn't understand street shit at all so she wouldn't have been able to identify that she was putting herself in harm's way. Tariq however was repeatedly warned and told it wasn't for him. He kept going even after his sister got killed for his bullshit.

In other words she still got herself killed. Tariq told her to mind her business just like their parents told Tariq to stop. He didn't stop but everything that happened is his fault. Raina didn't stop but that is Tariq fault. I ain't going with that.

SInce yall swear Ghost was such a great father she should've told their great and wonderful father.

Tariq ain't innocent and fucked up plenty but Raina death ain't on him IMO.

He didn't respect Tommy he lied to him constantly, robbed that nigga for his dope and let Vincent run him for over a mill.

Tommy never showed him the game kanan did. Tommy just had no filter and said too much around him.

Tommy was a means to an end to Tariq.
Tariq ain't have no problem making that phonecall to Vincent on Tommy ass either. He ain't love that MF like that
It's apparent y'all two started watching Power in season 5 because we wouldn't even have this discussion but y'all got it I'm wrong. Tariq didn't love Tommy like that Kanan fathered him

Back