Welcome To aBlackWeb

So you kill Ghost because he wanted you to take responsibility for being a halfway crook, when all along he wanted you to go to school, be a better man than him, because he made crazy choices to give you a better life.

YouThen take said money that he grinded for, and go to fuccing school! Why you just couldn’t listen to Ghost and go to school before bullshit set in?

Tasha never wanted Ghost to be legit, but once he tries, she fuccs his worker and lawyer. Then all of a sudden, she wants a regular life....The same shit Ghost was tryna give her initially.

Let Tasha get shanked and die in jail, and Tariq catch Mono from a white broad at college and die. Fucc em both.

My nigga ain’t get no funeral? Wtf?

So you kill Ghost because he wanted you to take responsibility for being a halfway crook, when all along he wanted you to go to school, be a better man than him, because he made crazy choices to give you a better life.

YouThen take said money that he grinded for, and go to fuccing school! Why you just couldn’t listen to Ghost and go to school before bullshit set in?

Tasha never wanted Ghost to be legit, but once he tries, she fuccs his worker and lawyer. Then all of a sudden, she wants a regular life....The same shit Ghost was tryna give her initially.

Let Tasha get shanked and die in jail, and Tariq catch Mono from a white broad at college and die. Fucc em both.

My nigga ain’t get no funeral? Wtf?
Cause he ain't dead

Ced and his son remind me of the father/son hitman team in Nurse Betty that Chris Rock and Morgan Freeman played.

If the son wanted to go in there and kill everybody,why didn't he just try to do that?

The son hit man was coming after him, he went to his brother's cause he figured he was safe because dude wouldn't know where he was
I should've said from the brothers pov tho. Cuz he didn't tell him the truth. Why did the brother think he was there?

Damn.... So the leaked episodes are the real
Episodes and there won’t be a switch ending...
There was never any chance that the eps would be different.

Full ep hacks are usually email hacks.

That means that whoever had it already had the final version.

They're not going back and paying editors,possibly writers,camera men and actors to reshoot because of a hack.

Plus leaks have proven to actually increase ratings for Power and GOT.

Back