Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

It's amazing the kinda damage Raq is doin to Kanan. The instant he finds a lil peace...or a GLIMPSE of a path away from that shyt...she snatches it away from him.

This is what the addiction of power looks like. She don't give af about her son well being.

IIMO she does but it's in a totally fucked up way. Raq only sees one way of life for him and all she is doing is what she feels will prepare him to the best of her ability to be able to survive in that lifestyle. She doesn't see or know anything else and pretty much doesn't seem to want anything else. She also feels that if it's good for me then its good for my son as well. I mean look at the revelation she had with what that spanish lady said to her in the store about money and what she does with her money for her family and what Raq does with her money.

She cares she doesn't show it in the way most parents would. Raq doesn't see anything wrong with that life which is crazy because of the shit that they have to keep going through and dealing with.

I feel like Howard only told Raq about the snitch to give himself more leverage over her

he knew what was gon happen after telling her that shit..........and the minute that body pops up Howard got another point over her

and if the mom is actually the snitch it just makes everything even worse SMH

what I couldn't figure out was how is the old plug Deen still making his money if he ain't supplying Unique and Raq anymore

he was too comfortable brushing Unique off

A plug is usually supplying more than 2 people. New York a big city whole time he was supplying Unique he was more than likely supplying a few other people as well in different parts of the city.

As a plug even if he wasn't making any money you ain't really trying to jump right back to supplying a nigga coming home from being accused of shooting a cop and nobody else got locked up for it for him to get out.

E3 was cool. Whoever said Kanan is the least interesting character atp were right. I guess it’s a slow build up. However, I’m here for it.

Kanan is starting to see his mother isn't who he thought she is....they had the perfect song at the end...back stabbers

Last edited:
Funny shit I'm more interested in seeing how Jukebox and her mama shit workout than anything else at this point. 2nd is Marvin and the Dr.

I was crying laughing at Marvin and the cripple nigga at the elevator scene. Wild how true that shit was a fool nigga taking Marvin new approach as weakness

This show doesn't need Famous anymore either his character has run its course unless Kanan get a spot and Famous is his right hand at the spot.

Funny shit I'm more interested in seeing how Jukebox and her mama shit workout than anything else at this point. 2nd is Marvin and the Dr.

I was crying laughing at Marvin and the cripple nigga at the elevator scene. Wild how true that shit was a fool nigga taking Marvin new approach as weakness

This show doesn't need Famous anymore either his character has run its course unless Kanan get a spot and Famous is his right hand at the spot.
Thats what they buildin it up to be. Famous n kanan will end up beefing tho

Kanan looked like the truth literally kicked the air outta him at the end. Lol

Bruh told Kanan the realest shyt he's ever heard in his life...

"Nigga I KNOW you shot me. But I ain't trippin off that. Me having a father & son relationship is more important to me."

...then he walks off. Let that shyt marinate in Kanan's mind. Fucc'd that boy's head up didn't he? Lol

That was me. I mean, we know his final form but damn, he makes Tariq look like El Chapo. They need to show his growth sooner than later.

It's possible it speeds up now because of Kanan starting to realize his mother ain't who he thought she was.

It's amazing the kinda damage Raq is doin to Kanan. The instant he finds a lil peace...or a GLIMPSE of a path away from that shyt...she snatches it away from him.

This is what the addiction of power looks like. She don't give af about her son well being.

She's basically a black version of Smurf from Animal Kingdom.

Last edited:
That was me. I mean, we know his final form but damn, he makes Tariq look like El Chapo. They need to show his growth sooner than later.

No. Just...no.

Tariq by far is worse. It's still ON SITE wit that nigga mayne. Lol

And this only season 2. You gotta let that beat build.

I like the pace wit Kanan. Seeing him go thru that struggle of a teen, and having to do shyt b/c of his mama. But truly wanting to get away from it all.

He had plenty of opportunities for him to "escape" that life. But keeps gettin drawn back in. Mainly b/c of his mama. He knows he's not built for that life. Others see it as well.

Raq is more detrimental to his growth than anything. So I'm curious to see what happens now that Kanan knows the truth. How all of this plays out. B/c didn't Raq say she was like 16 when she met ole boy?

B/c didn't Raq say she was like 16 when she met ole boy?

I think she said she was 14..........carrying a geometry book.

That's some savage shit when you think about it.

I mean, it's one thing if he thought she was older than she really was.....and/or she lied about her age or something.

But dude saw her with a geometry book.....and still approached her?

Oprah shaking her head clip.gif

Now, they look about the same age, so I don't think he was in his 30's or anything.

Probably 20-23 when he ran into her.

Still foul though.

I think she said she was 14..........carrying a geometry book.

That's some savage shit when you think about it.

I mean, it's one thing if he thought she was older than she really was.....and/or she lied about her age or something.

But dude saw her with a geometry book.....and still approached her?

View attachment 916994

Now, they look about the same age, so I don't think he was in his 30's or anything.

Probably 20-23 when he ran into her.

Still foul though.

I forgot. He did say she lied about her age.

I forgot. He did say she lied about her age.

I don't remember that part.

Oh ok, I think I remember him saying that........and after that she made the comment about the geometry book.

Basically telling him that should've let him know how young she was.

Back