Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

It's amazing the kinda damage Raq is doin to Kanan. The instant he finds a lil peace...or a GLIMPSE of a path away from that shyt...she snatches it away from him.

This is what the addiction of power looks like. She don't give af about her son well being.

Yall missing out his mom would be in trouble as well. He probably didn't snitch just was in the station because he disobeyed order to not go gambling, someone saw(Howard) and told. He didnt speak of his arrest because he disobeyed orders and it led to this.

If he had said he got arrested for gambling then he would not have been killed. He also would not have a leg to stand on saying you guys skipped me for Worrel since he would have proved in his actions he fucking up.

Scrap being disgruntled and letting it be known was the nail in his coffin add the fact it's not clear if he's talking he couldn't be kept around

Yall missing out his mom would be in trouble as well. He probably didn't snitch just was in the station because he disobeyed order to not go gambling, someone saw(Howard) and told. He didnt speak of his arrest because he disobeyed orders and it led to this.

If he had said he got arrested for gambling then he would not have been killed. He also would not have a leg to stand on saying you guys skipped me for Worrel since he would have proved in his actions he fucking up.
But the other cop told Howard he has a CI investigation going on and looked dead at scrap

It's amazing the kinda damage Raq is doin to Kanan. The instant he finds a lil peace...or a GLIMPSE of a path away from that shyt...she snatches it away from him.

This is what the addiction of power looks like. She don't give af about her son well being.
Lol he wanted to be in the game remember…….

Scrap was basically Bodie on the Wire. Only difference is it was his original crew and Bodie was actually about to snitch.

His mom was the CI. Remember she called out the detective "Peng"(I think that was his name) by name when she was getting arrested

I feel like Howard only told Raq about the snitch to give himself more leverage over her

he knew what was gon happen after telling her that shit..........and the minute that body pops up Howard got another point over her

and if the mom is actually the snitch it just makes everything even worse SMH

what I couldn't figure out was how is the old plug Deen still making his money if he ain't supplying Unique and Raq anymore

he was too comfortable brushing Unique off

I feel like Howard only told Raq about the snitch to give himself more leverage over her

he knew what was gon happen after telling her that shit..........and the minute that body pops up Howard got another point over her

and if the mom is actually the snitch it just makes everything even worse SMH

what I couldn't figure out was how is the old plug Deen still making his money if he ain't supplying Unique and Raq anymore

he was too comfortable brushing Unique off
IMO it's easy to brush a nigga off with cops hot on his ass with no money and no friends/soldiers.

Does make him more dangerous tho in perspective..

Back