Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

Raq a cold-hearted broad. Ain't seen to many like her. Based on how much of a thinker she is, I'm surprised she's really believing Omar Epps story of not remembering who shot him.

LLS at her forcing Lou to run the new spot she trying to open up.

Unique bout to be home as well so shit is definitely about to change.

I feel like I've been waiting too long for them to put out a Jukebox episode that really shows everything that made her be the Jukebox we know.

Scrap bout to talk

mayne after just 3 months he gon go from one their most loyal soldiers to now being a snitch?

that would be fantastically unrealistic writing 😂

nigga already lost an eye on their behalf.........wtf type of time could the feds press him with for illegal gambling?

Raq a cold-hearted broad. Ain't seen to many like her. Based on how much of a thinker she is, I'm surprised she's really believing Omar Epps story of not remembering who shot him.

LLS at her forcing Lou to run the new spot she trying to open up.

Unique bout to be home as well so shit is definitely about to change.

I feel like I've been waiting too long for them to put out a Jukebox episode that really shows everything that made her be the Jukebox we know.

cosign at the underlined

shit just already seems to be unrealistic considering the character they developed in season 1

she really gon have Lou supervise the nigga he tried to kill/and dude already almost killed him......fuck is she thinking bout😂

plus how is she giving Lou such a hard time about the label/record company when that's an opportunity for her to make more legal money AND wash her dirty drug money

makes no sense.....I hope this season doesn't get off the rails cuz of bad writing

cosign at the underlined

shit just already seems to be unrealistic considering the character they developed in season 1

she really gon have Lou supervise the nigga he tried to kill/and dude already almost killed him......fuck is she thinking bout😂

plus how is she giving Lou such a hard time about the label/record company when that's an opportunity for her to make more legal money AND wash her dirty drug money

makes no sense.....I hope this season doesn't get off the rails cuz of bad writing

I meant to mention that as well. That is crazy shit to do. Lou would be within his right kill all of those dudes especially other dude she wants to meet with. Raq wild for that because she would never try that with Marvin cause she already know what he would do.

and who knew Unique had hands like that? 😂

he been overdue to show why he the leader of his group

can't wait to see what fuckery he gets going this season now that he gon be back on the street

But do Raq really care about having clean money tho ? she really puts no efforts in to hiding that she sells drugs the new building she got was for expansion to sell drugs not to build a business. She ain’t got no storefront, beauty supply store ,beauty shop ,nail salon or nothing just a bunch of buildings to hide her drugs and trap houses Raq really thinks selling drugs is a real legit 9-5

Last edited:
and who knew Unique had hands like that? 😂

he been overdue to show why he the leader of his group

can't wait to see what fuckery he gets going this season now that he gon be back on the street

That dude was lucky Unique was walking the tier. Dude wasn't putting a real fight at all for someone who was about to get raped. Even when Unique started fighting all 3 of the dudes, the other dude still didn't help himself by fighting when the attention was off him.

That dude was lucky Unique was walking the tier. Dude wasn't putting a real fight at all for someone who was about to get raped. Even when Unique started fighting all 3 of the dudes, the other dude still didn't help himself by fighting when the attention was off him.
He bout to be the new connect or a undercover for Unique. The whole fight was staged.

Back