Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

The Kanan jukebox
Kanan Tariq arcs were so bad they literally dedicated this season to making it make sense

Bruh, it's been confirmed

From the end of that episode where he confronted her. To the episode where she said dude that most folks think is the father was gay.
Nah, i mean her dead ass saying it IS epps son. She hasn't actually credited him yet, she's leaving a little room. Dancing around it

Nah, i mean her dead ass saying it IS epps son. She hasn't actually credited him yet, she's leaving a little room. Dancing around it

lol bruh, come on

when he told her he didn't wanna speak to her anymore, next time it better be Kanan or he's lettin the cat out the bag & the blowback she'll receive

she didn't really say shit & sometimes that says a lot

:think2:

plus when she said it was better folks thought it was gay dude baby

Last edited:
lol bruh, come on

when he told her he didn't wanna speak to her anymore, next time it better be Kanan or he's lettin the cat out the bag & the blowback she'll receive

plus when she said it was better folks thought is was gay dude baby

Also when he threaten to tell folks she had a baby by a cop

Her response was "you would do that to your son"

Don't know what more @Disanthrope needs.................. :js4:

lol bruh, come on

plus when she said it was better folks thought is was gay dude baby
Also when he threaten to tell folks she had a baby by a cop

Her response was "you would do that to your son"

Don't know what more @Disanthrope needs.................. :js4:

You're misunderstanding me I think. Im not sayin kanan is not epps son im sayin Raq hasn't said "he is your son" straight tf up. Like if this was a COURTROOM her lawyer could argue my client hasn't admitted anything. Besides this is Power, yall know how they play

You're misunderstanding me I think. Im not sayin kanan is not epps son im sayin Raq hasn't said "he is your son" straight tf up. Like if this was a COURTROOM her lawyer could argue my client hasn't admitted anything. Besides this is Power, yall know how they play
I mean...she referred to Kanan as '...your son...'. How much more confirmation we need?

Are niggas really saying this is something that's still up in the air?

Yes sir that isley brothers was hitting tho

they been on point with the song selections for those scenes

this one and the D-Wiz scene got me... still cant get over how they did that lil nigga wit the whitney cover playing on in the background

Back