Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

This is a much better show than Power. Looks better too. They must’ve unlocked some sort of amazing top end stylist because everybody is dressed head to toe.

Kanans mom is what a woman from NYC is supposed to be that’s a little rough. Nothing extra masculine or raw. Just with a little edge.

This is a much better show than Power. Looks better too. They must’ve unlocked some sort of amazing top end stylist because everybody is dressed head to toe.

Kanans mom is what a woman from NYC is supposed to be that’s a little rough. Nothing extra masculine or raw. Just with a little edge.
aesthetically this looks like the late 80s perfectly. This could have been a stand alone show, with different names. This show stands out the most out of the shows from the Power universe

Last edited:
Gotta keep in mind that these are just kids.

They're supposed to do stupid things and make mistakes.

Can't expect them to come out the gate knowing everything.

yeah but it seem like with Kanan, his mistakes always end up with someone else taking a serious L

when Tariq fucked up at least it seem like there were adults involved who made equally fucked up decisions leading to something bad happening...........and Tariq at least took a couple direct hits as a consequence for some of his actions

but it seem like Kanan just got up one day and decided he didn't want to go to a good school.........so he just decided to get in the street and start shooting at opps in broad day for no reason

at least they took a lil time to develop Tariq's story...........Kanan been fucking up right from the start with no motive other than just wanting to be a drug dealing tuff guy 😂

Last edited:
yeah but it seem like with Kanan, his mistakes always end up with someone else taking a serious L

when Tariq fucked up at least it seem like there were adults involved who made equally fucked up decisions leading to something bad happening...........and Tariq at least took a couple direct hits as a consequence for some of his actions

but it seem like Kanan just got up one day and decided he didn't want to go to a good school.........so he just decided to get in the street and start shooting at opps in broad day for no reason

at least they took a lil time to develop Tariq's story...........Kanan been fucking up right from the start with no motive other than just wanting to be a drug dealing tuff guy 😂

True.

But muthafuccin Tariq acted like he knew more about the drug game than damn GHOST!

Bruh...I wish my son would step to me like Tariq did Ghost wit his chest puffed out. I'd would've caved his fuccin chest in.

Kanan just...well the boy is just stupid. He think just b/c he's heir to his family's drug "dynasty"...he automatically know shyt. Like he boss.

The costume designer for this show deserves an Emmy for sure. This show really does look like 1991. Everything about it feels authentic when you look at it. It's crazy because a lot of shows can't pull off an early 90's vibe like this but they're doing it.

The costume designer for this show deserves an Emmy for sure. This show really does look like 1991. Everything about it feels authentic when you look at it. It's crazy because a lot of shows can't pull off an early 90's vibe like this but they're doing it.

The only thing that was off was one character had Grape Jordan 5's on and it had the Jumpman logo on the heel,Nike didn't start doing that until the 2000's.

My only thing is that I need more 90s slang and terminology. It grinds my gears when writers don't have them talking with more cultural moment terms.

Wu Tang show does a good job speaking like 90s niggas.

@Loch121 style

Interesting how the cop paid the crackhead for info knowing its going towards drugs that he's trying to get off the streets with that info. Full circle

That nigga snitched on the spot lmao!

Courtney says Power is about "the transfer of power". That's why Lou strong armed the label

For the record Raq has NOT verbally admitted kanan is dudes son. She dancing around it

Kanan ain't have to fall like that

Symphony has good hearing

Since Marvin saved lou that should end all the family feud. They need to work together to end Unique

Back