Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

Raq wack for taking shitting on Symphony

The high ass flat tops are getting ridiculous

We see how juke became a cop

Marvin and his daughter both like white girls what's the problem? That fight was unnecessary by the writers

Amazing gangsta pep talk from a mother to a son

Raq had her bd killed after he saved her brother's life...didn't see that coming

Very unnecessary. More of that black men and black girls are bound to fight programming

lol smh @ this nigga Marvin with that "Lebanese"

This how Juke gon become a cop

Raq framing Unique with that jacket

Dope ep.

I feel like Juke & Kanan gone level up and turn on they parents together..

they aint even tapped into they true savage sides yet from the OG series so one has to think how tf do we get there from here..?

I'm not saying they'll be the ones to take out Raq & Marvin but don't be surprised with this show cause it kinda seem like they lining shit up for for them to eventually go against them. I mean you got Marvin smacking up Juke, Raq telling Kanan that she killed D-Wiz and now her using him to kill his pops..

probably only a matter of time before those mfs come together and decide they had enough

theres also the fact that the POWER series loves playing family against one another

look at how they were doing Caine in Book II

Unique looks like Bobby Brown's evil multiverse doppelganger. Jukebox and the white girl ruined "two occasions". Shit was awkward don't mess with the classics if you not gonna do ot right. The white girl ruined it actually.

Back