Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

How is it not tashas fault?!

Shes the one who taught their son how to be a drug dealer.

Shes the one who put the battery pack in their sons back to go out and kill his father.

If not for that shit, Reina would be alive, tasha wouldnt be in jail, and james st. patrick would be in Albany. Fuck-a-tasha

And id be suprised as hell if tommy didnt come back at some point especially with them mentioning him every episode, and if he does he def killing someone(him taking out saxe i could see)

Saxe's neice has to get killed but isn't Sax's family politically or legally connected. If she gets murked then that will another load of problems on them

They never showed how Tariq got rid of the bloody shirt......it will probably comeback to haunt him

Lauren's boyfriend is a stalker in the making and will cause problems down the road.....lol at him breaking out the camera phone and taking pix

Cain is too reckless and stupid

Brayden's older brother is going to get himself in some serious trouble or even worse

Saxe's neice has to get killed but isn't Sax's family politically or legally connected. If she gets murked then that will another load of problems on them

They never showed how Tariq got rid of the bloody shirt......it will probably comeback to haunt him

Lauren's boyfriend is a stalker in the making and will cause problems down the road.....lol at him breaking out the camera phone and taking pix

Cain is too reckless and stupid

Brayden's older brother is going to get himself in some serious trouble or even worse
I got the worst feeling they setting him up to snitch

DA want a Queenpin, he going give him one

ill be so disgusted,

however unrealistic, they tried to show he had sum street smarts out on the corner

I wouldn't be surprised if he finds out her uncle the feds & she been assisting him, then have to handle it

Naw, they showed he wasnt afraid of black people and knew how to get a pack off. That ain't the same thing. Lol. He got a black best friend and been selling drugs for a while now.

Whatever though. We'll see.

Last edited:
Did y'all also peep how tariq said if something goes wrong ...Knock all the prices off the board.

When ghost wanted to leave.....He killed all his connects.

:think2:

Back