Welcome To aBlackWeb

B Mick gotta go, Meech a fool still trying to protect him'

Charles with another rookie mistake and got his ass caught

Was excited to see that lil sexy detective get freaky until they showed her stomach

Maaaaannnn...if I was Meech and saw my Dad at the strip club wit another woman gettin a lap dance...my 1st reaction

After that...I'd give him a "Sup" head nod, then send a bottle to the table. Oh I'm rubbing this shyt in. At least for a couple of months.

"Sup playa...I mean Dad."

Lol!

But GAT DAMN...it'd be hard for me to turn down that chocolate muthafucca too. Especially when she opened up that robe...lawd. Charles ain't had a chance.

Charles is definitely new to cheating because he doesnt know the basics. Destroy all receipts,if the side piece cooked you anything dump it. If you carried a bag with you check it because the side piece may have thrown a pair of panties or or bra in there.

La La was looking pretty smooth :

I'm sorry but I'm siding with Pastor Snoop on the whole restaurant scene. Mama Meech knew what time it was. That dinner was all about getting revenge on your cheating husband. If you gonna use me to make your husband jealous, use me correctly. I don't need your man coming to church mean mugging me for no reason. If you want some spiritual healing then you better come holla at me at my office on Sunday.

Mrs Flenory goofy ass went on a date with another man because of his so called connection to god. Smh. That's so ignorant and very disrespectful to her household.

When she got on her knees to pray with the mistress i lost it tho lmao

She built nice for sure but mistress chick is sexy af. She a hellava homewrecker, pops gotta bounce

Back