Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like what?
Everything that happened to that black family was unwarranted

1st they beat a boy to death, then they murdered the boy's family because they beat the boy to death. Then they stalk and try to murder the last remaining member of the family sending him on the run. Then when that person had a chance to kill the murderer he drops his gun and runs.

The Italians have face zero consequences for killing an entire innocent black family

Everything that happened to that black family was unwarranted

1st they beat a boy to death, then they murdered the boy's family because they beat the boy to death. Then they stalk and try to murder the last remaining member of the family sending him on the run. Then when that person had a chance to kill the murderer he drops his gun and runs.

The Italians have face zero consequences for killing an entire innocent black family
Yeah, idk bro. Why Kofi even approached Carlo one on one in his cell? It was no talking that shit out. That shit was dumb.

I thought the Baxter killed Eugene family because they thought Kofi killed the younger son and Lil Mo wouldn’t give him up.

And they only after Eugene because he came to their hotel to kill Carlo and missed.

Eugene is not a killer.

The whole beef is base off a lie and coverup by the Judge. All this shit is on Desiato.

I don’t think Lil Mo has the guns and men to take out the Baxters. Especially if they plugged in with New York and Italy.

Last edited:
Yeah, idk bro. Why Kofi even approached Carlo one on one in his cell? It was no talking that shit out. That shit was dumb.

I thought the Baxter killed Eugene family because they thought Kofi killed the younger son and Lil Mo wouldn’t give him up.

And they only after Eugene because he came to their hotel to kill Carlo and missed.

Eugene is not a killer.

The whole beef is base off a lie and coverup by the Judge. All this shit is on Desiato.

I don’t think Lil Mo has the guns and men to take out the Baxters. Especially if they plugged in with New York and Italy.
Well excuse Kofi for doing something in good faith. He was a pawn in this entire ordeal, lord forbid he tries to have a civilized resolution to the situation...you call him dumb smh.🤦🏾‍♂️

And you can't excuse Baxter for what he did out of vengeance because it was based on a lie. Carlo knew the truth but allowed his father to do his thing because racism 🤦🏾‍♂️

Eugene shouldve clapped Carlo point blank. Family first over the fear of repercussion to a ruthless drug dealer 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back