Welcome To aBlackWeb

That whole situation with Brian's son was not needed. They coulda found another way to write him off the show.

I didn't mind it.

What I didn't like was Brian's react to his son being sexually assaulted.

"Hang in there..."

I don't know a man on this planet that would respond to his son being sexually assaulted with "hang in there", especially a child.

I would've killed the next person that talked to me. I would go insane.

Last edited:
Bryant being a cop w no pull in the prison system irks

If a bum ass nigga like me COs who I can call on for a favor

What is Bryant s problem lol

It gives him a reason to crash out
No doubt , but rape and suicide for such a small role player whose story really didn't matter in the first place is extreme. They coulda just stabbed him up and it would of had the same impact on the cop. It gives off a rape victims life is not worth living vibe. I get that the boy was weak but damn. I might just be overthinking the whole thing.

Every show my family and i watched after BMF yesterday that had a surprise twist or turn we sang Charles lyrics to Lucille :
I Didnt See It Coming

No doubt , but rape and suicide for such a small role player whose story really didn't matter in the first place is extreme. They coulda just stabbed him up and it would of had the same impact on the cop. It gives off a rape victims life is not worth living vibe. I get that the boy was weak but damn. I might just be overthinking the whole thing.

I really hate how that shit is depicted in film in every way. Like why he have to get the worse treatment for shock. Can’t watch any prison shit cuz if it

Back