Welcome To aBlackWeb

U gotta relax.

nerd

I HAVE NO FUCKIN CHILL FOR THIS JEDI SHIT MANE

vvxk4uy0cyx11.jpg

Btw the Rebels season finale introduced a Jedi Temple that lets ppl travel through time and the rumor is Matt Smith plays a young Palpatine....

My favorite theory is the idea that the film's events will ultimately result in Anakin's mysterious "chosen one" conception, setting the events of the prequels in motion and thus making the entire 9 film saga a closed time loop. Hence, "Rise of Skywalker".......

The shows where the delve into the bigger mythology about the force and all that a bit further were always dope to me

I liked it at first then I realized I don't like their animation style when I saw their rendition of yoda. It's so disney. There are some things and moments I liked being adult asohka or whenever Darth Vader shows up or guest appearances like lando etc. Also the final fight between elderly Darth maul and obi wan but the show is sort of bland .Nothing appeals to me about the ghost crew. I can't nd stand Ezra he's a bootleg luke Skywalker he's unnesecarry since luke is practically right around the corner. Luke is supposed to be the new hope yet Disney shoehorn another jedi kid with a stupid ass light saber that shoots air bubbles from its hilt to boot. I really can't stand zeb h the generic big guy of the crew . A big purple cat man with bug eyes and an annoying British accent. I was on board for the first two seasons but the show took a left turn for me at somepoint and became unwatchable.

That Obi Wan and Maul fight didn't live up to the hype they was building for 2 seasons, Maul got cut down with 1 swing

That Obi Wan and Maul fight didn't live up to the hype they was building for 2 seasons, Maul got cut down with 1 swing

The whole idea of Maul surviving originally came from a "What If?" comic that was so dope Lucas eventually decided to adapt it into the canon. Maul having a final duel with Obi-Wan on Tatooine was how that comic ended. It's supposed to be a homage to the classic samurai duel (think the Yakuza sword fight from Predators) but I assume they'll do a longer more drawn out version whenever they eventually do a Maul or Obi-Wan movie or streaming show.

Nah that maul obi wan fight went down the way it was supposed to. During all that time on tatooine obi wan grew stronger in the force and his swordsmanship became more refined.

Its not just my opinion. Its millions of peoples opinion. The movies suck people. It is what it is and I own episode 7 just because I am a Star Wars fan, but its subpar.

What if Rey really is Princess Lea's daughter or something ?

Might explain why she's so close to Kylo in the force.
Did you watch the last movie? Her parents were nobody who sold her for some drugs or something. The writing in these movies are so fucked up she is probably Yoda reincarnated.

Check it out for yourself to me they are way better then the 2000s prequels but other people here will make u think they utter trash cus Vader not involved and a woman is the lead.
No, they are trash because of bad writing, a lack of consistency, boring characters, wasting Fin, a shitty cast for Kylo and a host of other fuckery. Clearly you can not defend your position without making up bullshit. Nothing personal, but you are acting as if these movies do not have many flaws, which is why people do not like them. Did I mention they are boring too? The prequels actually had good writing and stayed consistent with the plot, unlike these new movies. The lore does not even matter in these movies. I will give you a break though bruh. If you like this movie thats fine, but don't try to discredit people who have legit criticism for it when flaws do exist. Thats garbage. People don't like the movie because there are a lot of flaws.

Last edited:
No, they are trash because of bad writing, a lack of consistency, boring characters, wasting Fin, a shitty cast for Kylo and a host of other fuckery. Clearly you can not defend your position without making up bullshit. Nothing personal, but you are acting as if these movies do not have many flaws, which is why people do not like them. Did I mention they are boring too? The prequels actually had good writing and stayed consistent with the plot, unlike these new movies. The lore does not even matter in these movies. I will give you a break though bruh. If you like this movie thats fine, but don't try to discredit people who have legit criticism for it when flaws do exist. Thats garbage. People don't like the movie because there are a lot of flaws.
Kylo is casted fine, great actor but you have a right to your opinion I personally disagree fully. The classic trilogy has flaws, they all do but overall nah they are easily better then the last trilogy so far in my opinion.

Its not just my opinion. Its millions of peoples opinion. The movies suck people. It is what it is and I own episode 7 just because I am a Star Wars fan, but its subpar.

Force Awakens, Rouge One, and Last Jedi have collectively made over 2 Billion at the box office in the the states alone.

So millions hated them so much that they went and saw em in weeks 2, 3, 4 etc. Cuz it damn sure didn't make all that money in the 1st weekend.

Fam we know what it is out chea !!!!

These niggas can come on and clown !!! I go every year and I just spent $1700 to cop the War Machine suit for this summer's Fan Expo IDGAF YOLO to these boring muthafuckas !!!

View attachment 125945
View attachment 125946

At least you met some x men chicks so I. ant knock it but you mean to tell me storm wasn't there? No storm cosplay in the building? Comicon isn't my thing but never say never I might roll out there one day dressed as Barney the dinosaur, a black homer simpson, or Cleveland brown. I'd like to also dress as one of the animaniacs "hellooo nurse!"

They're pushing the female heroine angle too far.
Oh so cus its a female they pushing an agenda too far or maybe its refreshing to have a female lead in general. Lol yall too much mane
I agree its so obvious they pushin the Girl Power shit.

Rey was cool... Then Rougue One our hero was Felicity Jones.

But they crossed the line w/ Battlefront 2. Had my son pissed off he had to play as a girl in campaign mode.

Too far. Give the kids a male solo player option. FOH with the propaganda

There was a cosplay Storm but she wasn't that cute LOLOL

I love it !!!! Animaniacs is GOAT fam I used to love The Featherly God Pidgeons and Pinky and The Brain. Sometimes if I see a bad chick I'll say hellooooo nurse to myself in my head LOLOLOLOL.

In August I'm going as War Machine I ordered the suit and I'm to receive it June 14 or before that. Man YOLO, I'll do Black Spiderman in March next year for Comic Con and then Black Panther August of next year at Fan Expo. Man last year EVERY nigga came as Black Panther.

Fam come in August my home girl Elise Laurenne is gonna be there, yo follow her on IG and Snapchat

She's also a Suicide Girl too if you want to see her nekkid. Super cool chick and mad friendly !!!

I was watching good fellows last night and at that part when Joe pesci shot the dude from friends in the foot for not bringing in his drink fast Enough they sounded just like bobby and pesto lol .

Back