Welcome To aBlackWeb

Those prequels were not Vader movies. Those were Anakin Skywalker movies.

We need a proper Vader movie where he gets busy.

In the original trilogy that nigga moved like a robot and half choked one person. Barely used any force powers.

In Rogue One he got busy for 5 minutes tops.

I'll be watching this like I've watched all the rest. I don't think any SW movie is terrible. I think nostalgia gets the best of most fans when talking about the original trilogy.
That's bs and these new movies are no way comparable to the originals outside of special effects. The last movie was just bad, even Mark Hammil criticized it.

These new movies lack soul and charisma making them generic space movies with no identity. They even fucked up the choreography with Daisy Ridley not ducking when an enemy was attacking.

You clearly see the enemy purposely miss Daisy and the director didn't even bother to edit or reshoot. That 'nostalgia' excuse to defend these movies don't work. They also ruined Luke's character.

The originals still hold up today and I watch them every year along with the prequels. The video beneath sums up every issue with the movie.

That's bs and these new movies are no way comparable to the originals outside of special effects. The last movie was just bad, even Mark Hammil criticized it.

These new movies lack soul and charisma making them generic space movies with no identity. They even fucked up the choreography with Daisy Ridley not ducking when an enemy was attacking.

You clearly see the enemy purposely miss Daisy and the director didn't even bother to edit or reshoot. That 'nostalgia' excuse to defend these movies don't work. They also ruined Luke's character.

The originals still hold up today and I watch them every year along with the prequels. The video beneath sums up every issue with the movie.

In your opinion. I happen to disagree. It is what it is.

Yeahhhhhhhh stretch ass opinion but aye your opinion at that. Hamilton just didn't like that his character died here and not the 3rd one so chill bruh that had nothing to do with whole movie thoughts.

I'm sure there is TONS of videos of how bad and what's wrong with the 2000s trilogy everybody got a gripe video on youtube. That soul and charisma is probably nostalgic magic.

Last edited:
I have a client that is working on a new star wars film he worked on this one and also told me they're working on a movie for the bounty hunters and the history of Jango Fett.

They're trying to establish standalone films and them in the pipeline but want to wait until the MCU is done because they want the creative teams and some of the script writers to aid with this.

I have a client that is working on a new star wars film he worked on this one and also told me they're working on a movie for the bounty hunters and the history of Jango Fett.

They're trying to establish standalone films and them in the pipeline but want to wait until the MCU is done because they want the creative teams and some of the script writers to aid with this.
Lol...that's not gonna be for a while...

They've bitched and moaned about every movie since Empire. WAHHHH EWOKS. WAHHHH JAR JAR. WAHHHH I HATE SAND. WAHHHHHH VADER SOUNDED CORNY WHEN HE YELLED NO.

Praying for all you psychotic-ass niggas obsessed with hating TLJ to die in a plague. Shit was dope, you just didn't like it because your expectations were retarded. Get over it.

Stop watching youtube analysis videos and go read a fanfic or summin faggot

15 years from now ya'll gonna be writing books about how this trilogy is soooooooooo much better than Episode 10 or whatever lol fuck outta here, its like Pro-Wrestling and Hip-hop, the internet done made the fans spoiled brats

Go ahead and give me 10,000 wack ratings. There are no wack ratings, only The Force.

Last edited:

They are working on a series called. the madalorian" for the disney app. It's gonna be about a Boba fett type cbaracter. As mentioned before after episode 9 Disney said they won't be doing anything star wars for awhile. I'm cool with that . It gives them time to look at what they've done so far and learn from their mistakes a d build on their strenghts. Imo the only thing they did wrong was the obvious girl power in their movies for example most of the resistance crew where women. I dont mind rey but between the sequels and rogue one that's two movie franchise where the main protagonist was a woman. The only thing to look forward to Now is clone wars season 7 and an upcoming star wars game called "fallen order that will be strictly single player

https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=Y6WcmKRvHpk

Last edited:
They are working on a series called. the madalorian" for the disney app. It's gonna be about a Boba fett type cbaracter. As mentioned before after episode 9 Disney said they won't be doing anything star wars for awhile. I'm cool with that . It gives them time to look at what they've done so far and learn from their mistakes a d build on their strenghts. Imo the only thing they did wrong was the obvious girl power in their movies for example most of the resistance crew where women. I dont mind rey but between the sequels and rogue one that's two movie franchise where the main protagonist was a woman. The only thing to look forward to Now is clone wars season 7 and an upcoming star wars game called "fallen order that will be strictly single player

https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=Y6WcmKRvHPk
I'm not mad at the female representation, just the females they chose. I want some badass females, not models playing badasses.

Need some Terminator 1 women, Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman women. Not these 19-23 year old no edge having women.

Back