Welcome To aBlackWeb

We dont need a Vader movie man lol now I see why folks shitting on the new movies they in it for the wrong things.

Darth Vader in his prime hunting the Jedi. With 2019 movie production. Sweet Jesus. It would be Thanos times 10.

At the end of the day, imo. Star Wars = Skywalker. Period. And shorty ain't one.

Darth Vader in his prime hunting the Jedi. With 2019 movie production. Sweet Jesus. It would be Thanos times 10.

At the end of the day, imo. Star Wars = Skywalker. Period. And shorty ain't one.
In your opinion respectfully but let the trilogy play out.

And no we good on Vader right now, whole point in the direction is to move on from that. Rouge One is the closest in a long time. We got 4 movies with Vader in it, it's time to move on guys.

In your opinion respectfully but let the trilogy play out.

And no we good on Vader right now, whole point in the direction is to move on from that. Rouge One is the closest in a long time. We got 4 movies with Vader in it, it's time to move on guys.

Vader is the biggest thing in the franchise and he's yet to have his own movie, even Han Solo got his in. Just give us at least one

They shouldve saved these characters for the episode 10-12 trilogy. Episode 7-9 main hero should've been a Skywalker.

Vader is the biggest thing in the franchise and he's yet to have his own movie, even Han Solo got his in. Just give us at least one
They should wait a while before going back to a Vader prequel, that's the problem I have with some star wars fans its "we need Vader this Vader that" and I just feel they stuck in the past and are the main ones bitching about everything put out.

I heard after this last movie wraps up it's going to be a long time before a new trilogy save the Vader solo spin off for that period of nothing.

Honestly, Disney should've just did a Vader movie first when they got ownership. And if they wanted that to be the last Skywalker focused movie. I would've been cool with that.

I feel like they shouldve just said she was a skywalker last movie. And they really couldve killed of leia because she actually died in real life

I can honestly say that I haven't been able to sit through any of the "new" retcon flicks in their entirety.

I'm still rockin with the OG Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. 1977, 1980, and 1983 versions only, taped offa HBO on to VHS or the original Laserdisc shits.

Not the new names either, not with the CGI retrofits, none of that bullshit.

The prequels were a lot better than Episodes 7 and 8.

Didn't think much of it when he said it a few years back, but @Elzo69Renaissance was right about Obi Wan Kenobi being underrated for the work he put in.

Dude doesn't get nearly enough credit as he should.

Clones Wars (Attack of the Clones) is underrated too.

Revenge of the Sith was arguably the darkest of the entire series.

Wanna say it's a classic, but I'm not quite there yet.

Back