Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suprised at all the hate, this one was actually pretty good.

Yea...some scene were rushed and they entranced some characters for no reason it seems
..the knight of Ren was a big wasted opportunity...

But overall I liked it.

Last edited:

Is this like the other 5,000 articles that predicted this right before she signed a 3 year contract extension

Clickbait sites stay living off nerds that pray and pray on Kathleen downfall

Last edited:
80678608_10157318196521633_3375463610229719040_o.jpg

tenor.gif

Now we can get away from this bullshit and get into some real shit

Bruh FUUUUUUUUCK rotten tomatoes the rise of Skywalker was easily the best paced, visually stunning, and dope action scenes out all of new movies. The fact that them hoes saying the last trash Jedi was good shows they went full hipster. And you NEVER go full hipster.

9.5/10. Amazing dope movie to close out a era. Curious to see how the new generation of movies will be. They better have some captivating characters.

No he wasn’t but yeah Finn is a trash character who yells Rey over and over and kept running after her all movie

even when he chased after her to the Death Star as soon as he got there she pushed him and then fought kylo and then flew off

Coulda stayed with the falcon for all of that
What was it that Finn was trying to tell Rey?

They left a lot of the romantic connections ambiguous while also forcing them at the same time if that makes sense.

Finn was obviously feeling Rey, but the Asian chick kissed him in the last one and they implied him and the black chick might be feeling each other. They never went any deeper on any of those connections in any of the movies and left everything hanging.

Rey and Kylo kissed at the very end, but there really wasn’t any romantic energy between them the entire 3 movies. Rey never really seemed to be feeling Finn romantically at all.

So none of the hinted at romantic connections materialized and there were 2 forced kisses between people that had no prior romantic chemistry.

Last edited:
They left a lot of the romantic connections ambiguous while also forcing them at the same time if that makes sense.

Finn was obviously feeling Rey, but the Asian chick kissed him in the last one and they implied him and the black chick might be feeling each other. They never went any deeper on any of those connections in any of the movies and left everything hanging.

Rey and Kylo kissed at the very end, but there really wasn’t any romantic energy between them the entire 3 movies. Rey never really seemed to be feeling Finn romantically at all.

So none of the hinted at romantic connections materialized and there were 2 forced kisses between people that had no prior romantic chemistry.
I hated how fangirls and sissies kept shipping reylo . kylo died and now they mad because they didn't get the fairytale ending they wanted of Rey and Ben living happily ever after. Rey made me sick in the last Jedi. That part when she went off to confront snoke because shey felt there was still good in kylo. In the theatre I was like"this bitch...." Its the whole chicks thinking they can change bad bos thing wnd they put it 8n star wars.. Disney disguised a chick flick as a star wars movie.

I hated how fangirls and sissies kept shipping reylo . kylo died and now they mad because they didn't get the fairytale ending they wanted of Rey and Ben living happily ever after. Rey made me sick in the last Jedi. That part when she went off to confront snoke because shey felt there was still good in kylo. In the theatre I was like"this bitch...." Its the whole chicks thinking they can change bad bos thing wnd they put it 8n star wars.. Disney disguised a chick flick as a star wars movie.
I don’t even know how they would have lived happily ever after, lol. Dude killed tons of people, a lot of friends of rebels.

She just going to bring him back like, “uh, yeah, I know he did some foul shit, but... he’s changed now, trust me!”

Bruh FUUUUUUUUCK rotten tomatoes the rise of Skywalker was easily the best paced, visually stunning, and dope action scenes out all of new movies. The fact that them hoes saying the last trash Jedi was good shows they went full hipster. And you NEVER go full hipster.

9.5/10. Amazing dope movie to close out a era. Curious to see how the new generation of movies will be. They better have some captivating characters.
One thing I'll give episode 9 is that it made up for or the last jedi's lack of action. Th3y got chased throught the whole movie for that lack lister ground battle. I wanted to see resistance and 1stvrder troops going at it in a fire fight. For them to be chasedvlike that there shouldve been a payoff. That movie was wrong and it diverted from what tfa set up. Ifvluke didn't want to found than why would he leave a map?

got nothing to do with "women thinking they can change bad boys" it was just same the beats from the OG trilogy with Luke thinking there's good left in Vader

Oh and that's another black eye. They wanted to appease that vocal racist section of white males that were Anti Finn/Rey so hard they threw this nigga not one but TWO ethnic chicks and Han Solo 2.0 to let them know it was real. It was like, "OK... we've gotta emphasize he's not here to be a Jedi Stormtrooper because they didn't like it. OK... Give him a rando Asian that's borderline trope. Make sure he stays with the pilot. He's his Lando just less cool. They still think there's something to it? Let's make a blind almost confession to irritate and then follow it up with---ah, fuck it! Make a black chick with near identical origin and press fast forward on them developing feelings for each other. Who gives a fuck about pace anyway?"

Last edited:
Back