Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea you really hate women bruh women Star Wars fans any Star Wars fans period didn’t like this. Stop blaming feminism for everything
You asked who they tried to please and I told you women because of super saiyan Rey, whether the women liked it or not is another issue. Stop moving the goalpost

They just need to get away from the Skywalker story, the Star Wars universe is too big to be stuck on this family
I think that’s the plan. This was supposed to be the end of the Skywalker storyline. I hope that’s true and they don’t follow Rey any further, seeing as she made herself an honorary Skywalker.

They didn't even do right by the Asian chick after making her a big part of the story in the last film. Nobody won in this movie but Rey.

They didn't even do right by the Asian chick after making her a big part of the story in the last film. Nobody won in this movie but Rey.
It's was a 3way relationship in the end

Definitely catered to the new gen

Might be in the minority but I feel like The Last Jedi was the best out the bunch (this trilogy). This felt like a bad movie that had a few good parts

Only good thing about the prequels was that Darth maul fight and we got to see Yoda fuck shit up for like 30 seconds. otherwise that shit was terrible lol

I enjoyed this movie. Felt a bit rushed but not enough for me to not enjoy watching.

Only good thing about the prequels was that Darth maul fight and we got to see Yoda fuck shit up for like 30 seconds. otherwise that shit was terrible lol

At least they had an overarching narrative and direction. The new “trilogy” was more like 3 loosely tied stand-alones.

I saw TFA yesterday. That one still holds up. Shame they didn’t follow any of the plot points and intrigue set up there.

2db899a516ba7e8b3eaa5dd7681967d3bc253ddf.gifv

f29548b55f024eff4034d59790bdbf3f73604e8a.gifv

Back