Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stand your ground’ law protects shooter in deadly fight over parking space: sheriff

No, the bitch ass shit is the nigga coming up on his blind side and pushing him. There's any number of ways this shit could have been handled differently. At the very least he could have simply inserted himself between his woman and the white dude and handled it from there. He could have made his presence known before he even got up on dude and directed the argument his way. Lotta shit could have been done differently, but he CHOSE to get physical from jump. Sometimes you gotta live, or die, with the outcome of the choices you make. Had it not gotten physical I'm pretty sure none of 'em would have been in the news.

Frame it however bro we all been in fights nobody here has killed anybody. Rationalize what you will its still coon shit.

A man was killed over a parking space. It was rationalized because he pushed somebody and his girl took a handicap spot. I get you cant know how somebody will react and can only control self. I also get that only black people get killed over shit like this.

He was killed for physically assaulting someone, don't wanna get shot keep your hands to yourself.

Naw, and I'm almost tempted to do a slow motion video to make that point. I watched that footage over and over, frame by frame using SMPlayer to step through all of it. As dude was pulling up his shirt and shorts, white boy reaches around and pulls the strap, that's when he takes the step back.

I've watched it a few times. I'm not going as far as a frame by frame analysis, and it's really not necessary. The black guy was not aggressively pursing the white guy to the ground. That is clear. Did he move forward to ensure that the white guy got the message to move along? Sure, but he wasn't continuing the physicality. You're kinda making it seem like he moving to beat the CaCs ass, but had to stop to pull up his pants. That's not what I see at all. And even if that was the case, it doesn't change the fact that once the gun was out, all hostility on the black guy's part was gone and he was retreating.

I've watched it a few times. I'm not going as far as a frame by frame analysis, and it's really not necessary. The black guy was not aggressively pursing the white guy to the ground. That is clear. Did he move forward to ensure that the white guy got the message to move along? Sure, but he wasn't continuing the physicality. You're kinda making it seem like he moving to beat the CaCs ass, but had to stop to pull up his pants. That's not what I see at all. And even if that was the case, it doesn't change the fact that once the gun was out, all hostility on the black guy's part was gone and he was retreating.

Bruh, we all know niggas have been shot for less than this. Y'all are trying to justify the outrage over it because the dude that shot him was white and for no other reason. Niggas get shot over a simple exchange of words, where it didn't even get physical. How many times has a nigga been killed 'cause he socked a muhfucka he was arguing with and the nigga pulled the tool out on him? This kinda shit happens all the fuckin time. The difference here is that the shooter was white and y'all are trying to say that, somehow, this was different from all them other killings.

Nope.

It got physical when it didn't have to. There's a number of things that could have done differently up to and including not parking there in the first place. This is what can happen, but we already know that and y'all are being willfully ignorant of how this shit goes down. It happens all the time across the country in every hood imaginable. We just expect it from our own, not from white boys.

Bruh, we all know niggas have been shot for less than this. Y'all are trying to justify the outrage over it because the dude that shot him was white and for no other reason. Niggas get shot over a simple exchange of words, where it didn't even get physical. How many times has a nigga been killed 'cause he socked a muhfucka he was arguing with and the nigga pulled the tool out on him? This kinda shit happens all the fuckin time. The difference here is that the shooter was white and y'all are trying to say that, somehow, this was different from all them other killings.

Nope.

It got physical when it didn't have to. There's a number of things that could have done differently up to and including not parking there in the first place. This is what can happen, but we already know that and y'all are being willfully ignorant of how this shit goes down. It happens all the time across the country in every hood imaginable. We just expect it from our own, not from white boys.
But then when Nigga A shoots/kills Nigga B, Nigga A is charged and is put in jail. This cracka is allowed to remain free on some bogus shit that’s the real issue. You’re not wrong though.

Nope.

See the thing is youre acting like we dont care when two nighas shoot each other. Thats your dumbass opinion and false.

But then when Nigga A shoots/kills Nigga B, Nigga A is charged and is put in jail. This cracka is allowed to remain free on some bogus shit that’s the real issue. You’re not wrong though.

keep it real though. When Nigga A shoots/kills Nigga B, Nigga A's gun ain't licensed and he doesn't have a CCW.

If a black man had shot him he would be charged.. bottom line.

He knew he had a gun on him and he wanted to fuss with a woman over a parking spot? With a gun on him?

Oh boy and watch some dummy reply trying to argue, don’t even waste your time.

smmfh. This shit is mentally exhausting. Ignorance and hyprocisy or alive and well.

giphy.gif

If a black man had shot him he would be charged.. bottom line.

He knew he had a gun on him and he wanted to fuss with a woman over a parking spot? With a gun on him?

Oh boy and watch some dummy reply trying to argue, don’t even waste your time.

Nope, if the conditions were identical and the shooter was Black with a licensed gun and CCW the chances are he could have walked away in the same manner.

And what difference does it make that he argued with her with a gun on him. Niggas do that shit all the fuckin time!

Y'all really ain't never seen folks arguing strapped up, have you? In the 8 years I lived in Phoenix and 7 I've been in Vegas I've witnessed words being exchanged at a gas station or Walmart because folks out here regularly carry. AZ and NV are open carry states, and people of all races exercise that right. I'm used to seeing men and women walking around with a gun on their hip while shopping. I also don't duck for cover when those same people start arguing with someone about some dumb shit 'cause those people know to never pull it unless shit got physical or in defense of someone else.

Nope, if the conditions were identical and the shooter was Black with a licensed gun and CCW the chances are he could have walked away in the same manner.

And what difference does it make that he argued with her with a gun on him. Niggas do that shit all the fuckin time!

Y'all really ain't never seen folks arguing strapped up, have you? In the 8 years I lived in Phoenix and 7 I've been in Vegas I've witnessed words being exchanged at a gas station or Walmart because folks out here regularly carry. AZ and NV are open carry states, and people of all races exercise that right. I'm used to seeing men and women walking around with a gun on their hip while shopping. I also don't duck for cover when those same people start arguing with someone about some dumb shit 'cause those people know to never pull it unless shit got physical or in defense of someone else.

I’m good love, enjoy.

Back