Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

What's the best BBQ spot in Texas or whatever cities yall familiar with in the state

There’s a fat boyz bbq I went to a few years ago that I liked a lot in Fort Lauderdale. They moved to a new location and I haven’t been to the new spot yet. Damn good bbq

What's the best BBQ spot in Texas or whatever cities yall familiar with in the state

In the DFW the best Ive had so far is Hutchins BBQ in Frisco.....I tried that Hard 8 BBQ and it wasnt bad, I would go back again

Franklins in Austin is GOAT too, doesnt even open until 11am but folks start lining up around 7 or 8 because once the run out of meat the close up shop for the day.....have to get there early, crack up open a brew and wait in line for some good BBQ

In the DFW the best Ive had so far is Hutchins BBQ in Frisco.....I tried that Hard 8 BBQ and it wasnt bad, I would go back again

Franklins in Austin is GOAT too, doesnt even open until 11am but folks start lining up around 7 or 8 because once the run out of meat the close up shop for the day.....have to get there early, crack up open a brew and wait in line for some good BBQ

Man hell naw I’m not waiting 3 hours in line for nothin lol

No BBQ is worth waiting 3-4 hours

I was about to say Franklin's is supposedly really good and its pricey. Blacks is supposedly good, Salt Lick is okay

With all the BS going on in the world with the coronavirus and the unfortunate death of George Floyd, my grandmother passed away today. Got to see her a few hours before she died. 93 years young. She was in hospice and I knew she was gonna go but still sucks that she’s gone. RIP grandma

124F0EDC-1909-4388-951D-2773720D23D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank y’all for the condolences. She’s having 2 funerals: one this upcoming Saturday here in south Florida and she’ll be buried in Jamaica next month

Stepped away for a few days cause my grandmother passed away due to complications with COVID-19. Her brother unintentionally passed it to her and he's passed away as well.

Back