Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Haven’t watched much Netflix or Hulu so I’ll be doing that a lot and for some reason I’m not missing sports as much as I thought I would be

i bought State of Decay 2 last night to try and play something else.

Also accepted some ABW requests on COD.

Also got shit in the yard to do.

Also started a couple shows on HULU

Maybe you the issue
I'm not really a video game head like that and I'm selective with the shows and movies I watch. It ain't warm enough to do anything outside and why would I want to.

Sooooo have y’all done anything significant since the shutdown? I’ve been actually reading and studying and thinking about my future. What say you?

Sooooo have y’all done anything significant since the shutdown? I’ve been actually reading and studying and thinking about my future. What say you?
Me and my girl been working from home. The daycare is closed so the lil one is home with us. I'm grateful and blessed to still get a check.
My company got considered essential once all this started.
I actually did a job a few weeks ago for this customer who is assembling respirators and ventilators. They wanted that product fast.
Just to give you an idea. You know when you by something online and there is standard shipping, expedited. It's like $10 to whatever to get it quicker. This customer paid $30k to get it in 2 weeks that's just the shipping. If they paying that imagine how much they making from profit.

Back