Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Flyers fan here. I use to watch hockey nightly bcuz of my gambling "competitiveness" but now i just watch playoff hockey. That shit is so as yall Texans would say TRILL.

Yeah I’m kinda like chi town b cause I would only watch playoff hockey but now I kinda wanna follow it year round. I know they’re expanding and there’s been rumors that Houston might get a team down the line. I may just wait lol.

Crazy thing is, the Florida Panthers stadium is like 5 minutes from my house and I haven’t been to a game in years and tickets are so cheap but I only get hype for hockey when it’s the Stanley cup finals. Dunno if I can ever get into hockey

I used to love hockey growing up in Detroit the Redwings were the best team in hockey in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Won 4 Stanley Cups

Redwings and Colorado Avalanche rivalry a top 10 sports rivalry.

That 1996 playoff series was epic!! I was so into playoff hockey at that time

Tell homie to pay for the fish

He was actually doing us a solid by helping with the move. His big dumb self just put the tank where his sister told him to.

Best believe the Mrs. paying for this shit though. And fuck just replacing my fish I’m bout to guilt her into a whole new deluxe aquarium when I’m ready for one.

Sooooo have y’all done anything significant since the shutdown? I’ve been actually reading and studying and thinking about my future. What say you?

Other than needing a haircut and this being the worst possible time for me not to have any hoes in the rotation this lockdown has been gravy for me

Been able to workout even more, saving dough, reading, researching, waking up making trill omelettes every morning like Wilson Fisk

Usually I only drink on Fridays and Saturdays but Ill admit my Dos XX and Crown Apple intake has gone up tremendously during this time, was getting my swerve on damn near every night but I had to cut that shit out

blasting

"WHEEEEEEEEEERE I WAAAAAAAAAAANA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

So, if you are free tonight, come holla.....

ABW Meet Up
Time: May 15, 2020 09:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Click here to join

Meeting ID: 823 1863 4069
Password: ABW515

Last edited:
Back