Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Nyc washed , upstate new york runnin the east coast rap game now

Lol that new dipset album wack as hell

Did you hear the other album with your man Tom gist all over it? Lol

And I tried to listen to some griselda and listened to like 5 random songs on spotify but I ain't like it really except one song

Idk what projects to listen to though

Did you hear the other album with your man Tom gist all over it? Lol

And I tried to listen to some griselda and listened to like 5 random songs on spotify but I ain't like it really except one song

Idk what projects to listen to though

Yea "the upstage" lol FOH

both albums got like one hot song, get that flabby 2005-2006 reunion da fuck outta here

who da fuck wants to hear 40 cal and hell rell struggle bars and non sense punchlines in 2018 it's ova for all of em

You can always make threads about the music you listen to. Who knows, you might put somebody else on. Just a thought.

Yep. I see girls wearing parkas, leather jackets, coats, sweaters, boots and scarves at the job today

it trips me out when i see people all bundled up and shit like its about to snowstorm here

uhhh...you walking from the garage to the building and will more than likely be inside ALL day. Relax

I’m wearing my regular clothes today and they looking at me funny
i'll wear a peacoat and MAYBE some gloves and a lil knit hat if the wind kicking, but i aint got like 10 layers of clothes on either

it will be hot next week lol

I remember when i got my first leather triple goose bomber jacket. Problem was i was living in L.A.. I was so hyped to wear that shit in October. It was hotter than bitch had a nigga sweatin and shit but i just knew i was fly. Lol

I remember when i got my first leather triple goose bomber jacket. Problem was i was living in L.A.. I was so hyped to wear that shit in October. It was hotter than bitch had a nigga sweatin and shit but i just knew i was fly. Lol

Your old ass probably had a jheri curl too

3C75F3B7-9DB1-4683-85DC-B5134B021B32.jpeg

My dad bought me this jacket before I was even a teenager back in the mid 90s. Rarely used it lol

Back