Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

As i mentioned many times before, I have trouble sleeping and i hardly get tired bcuz of it. So this morning while wifey was snoring her ass off i decided to take a look at a collection of mine. I collect $5 bills, been doing so for years. I was so bored that i decided to count them.

tumblr_nxyc2afj1W1tq4of6o1_400.gif

:ohyea:

@juks
@southsil4lil

Yall fuckin with this? I'll check it out this weekend

WESTSIDE GUNN - HITLER WEARS HERMES 6

original_Westside%20Gunn%20-%20Hitler%20Wears%20Hermes%206.jpg

Last edited:
@juks
@southsil4lil

Yup was going to make a thread for it but never got around to it, still might do it though

Only heard a couple of tracks but he was killing shit, checking out thw full album tonight

@juks
@southsil4lil

gigi's(best joint on there imo benny bodied that), niggas in puerto rico and ready made the best tracks to me it's better than 5 tho, I didn't like 5

Its cool. It’s something different beat wise from ALC. Both songs are tight with me.

You ever heard of the winners? or mach hommy & tha god fahim?

they use to rock with westside gunn but he clashes with everybody.I fuck wit wsg music but he a corny mf

it's hus kingpin,smoovth,rozewood they some hempstead ny cats.

They nice & tha god fahim and mach hommy are too.They all use to rock wit wsg but he a weirdo with an ego so they fell out and started dissing each other

You ever heard of the winners? or mach hommy & tha god fahim?

they use to rock with westside gunn but he clashes with everybody.I fuck wit wsg music but he a corny mf

it's hus kingpin,smoovth,rozewood they some hempstead ny cats.

They nice & tha god fahim and mach hommy are too.They all use to rock wit wsg but he a weirdo with an ego so they fell out and started dissing each other

I mess with Hus Kingping and Smoovth