Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

The music section on this site sucks, mad redundant threads and biased dickriding just like the reason

"best song of the 2nd quarter of summer '96 part 14: crossroads vs get money remix" whole section trash

masta ace and marco polo just dropped an album called breuklin story, typical masta ace theme album with & joel ortiz and Apollo brown dropped an album called mona lisa a few weeks ago

young white kid in the grocery store asked me who my football team was yesterday

I said i dont really run with nobody and barely watch

he said "I feel you bro.....riding with Kap" with this real reassuring look on his face

I couldnt break his lil bond he thought he had made so I was like

giphy.gif

Yo I'm tight man, I'm fuckin TIGHT

Long story short

Got into it with a co worker in septemeber, he said some slick shit so I hemmed him up(like ghost did tate at the bar) then tried to dunk his head in the toilet(lost my head that day me & duke don't get along everybody in the building knows this).We took it to the bathroom to avoid a scene.

I didnt put hands on him cuz he woulda been lumped up and leakin and I woulda got fired for battery.

So after I sonned him he gets all loud yelling causing a scene saying I assaulted him lol

so hr investigated, luckily my dog vouched for me(only witness and he blatantly lied to these crackas so it was my boys word vs the other dude my boy credible especially with management, other guy isnt he has other incidents) we were warned.These hoe ass crackas moved me to a whole different department with no attractive chicks NONE.

Now I gotta work with old niggas talking about the bears and nfl like bootlickin coons

I was about to bag this bad ass chick named rochelle I was in there, now I never see her Ever.I'll get her eventually but I gotta catch her in the parking lot or at lunch instead of being 10 feet away from here daily

fuck this shit , I might clap this bozo now

Yo I'm tight man, I'm fuckin TIGHT

Long story short

Got into it with a co worker in septemeber, he said some slick shit so I hemmed him up(like ghost did tate at the bar) then tried to dunk his head in the toilet(lost my head that day me & duke don't get along everybody in the building knows this).We took it to the bathroom to avoid a scene.

I didnt put hands on him cuz he woulda been lumped up and leakin and I woulda got fired for battery.

So after I sonned him he gets all loud yelling causing a scene saying I assaulted him lol

so hr investigated, luckily my dog vouched for me(only witness and he blatantly lied to these crackas so it was my boys word vs the other dude my boy credible especially with management, other guy isnt he has other incidents) we were warned.These hoe ass crackas moved me to a whole different department with no attractive chicks NONE.

Now I gotta work with old niggas talking about the bears and nfl like bootlickin coons

I was about to bag this bad ass chick named rochelle I was in there, now I never see her Ever.I'll get her eventually but I gotta catch her in the parking lot or at lunch instead of being 10 feet away from here daily

fuck this shit , I might clap this bozo now
Something similar happened to me last year except I got fired

Something similar happened to me last year except I got fired

We both almost got fired, both suspended 3 days(left that part out that's why i said long story short).Then they moved me to another dept

I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it.I'm on the other side of the building I don't see none of my friends anymore

It's whatever.

I hate being controlled I'm use to doing things my way and I feel like they checkmated me and I think they believe this faggot but didn't have evidence to act on it.My boy said it was a verbal altercation & the other guy was the antagonist.Dukes history(clashed with a manager and customer in the past) helped me

A boogie sucks and Dave East peaked after releasing his debut album 3x in 2 years

69 locked up and

Dipset releasing audio itis for Thanksgiving

All we got is Nicki and Cardi B and them city girls who carry guns in they pussy

A boogie sucks and Dave East peaked after releasing his debut album 3x in 2 years

69 locked up and

All we got is Nicki and Cardi B and them city girls who carry guns in they pussy
For NY? Cause those girls are from Miami

69 locked up and

Nyc washed , upstate new york runnin the east coast rap game now

Lol that new dipset album wack as hell

Back