Welcome To aBlackWeb

lmao. i didn't even realize it got release on Friday. I just remembered seeing the trailer mad long ago.

So... only in theaters? That's a gamble. Shit probably gonna be on PPV in a matter of weeks.

Saw it yesterday those killer traps were tough but......yeah they could've gotten a more believable police captain she was not the answer lol

As a huge Saw fan. I liked it. I enjoyed the new angle. I think Chris did a great job. Without spoilers The ending could’ve been done a little better but still I really enjoyed it

Lol. You shouldve put that out there in one of ya posts. Its still delivers I might watch again.
Oh, you didn't spoil it

I'm the type that just sits up there predicting shit in movies

I figured he was the one the way he kept flashing back on his ex colleagues after he got word they were dead. After he thought back on the 2nd cop I was like yeah hes probably in on it, I know how this franchise do lol

Watched this in 4k online. Kind of disappointed

Why'd the voice sound like a woman but the copycat jigsaw was a man? They should have kept the original voice because it was always freaky hearing that

They messed up with the exploding paint with the meth dealer. Clearly looked like the actor had on goggles to protect his eyes lol his whole face was painted except for circles around his eyes from goggles

He could have just knocked the bottles off of the assembly line and he'd have plenty of time to unchain the guy 🤷‍♂️ weird machine though to just spit out glass shards

Some of the "games" seemed to give the "players" no chance and were just certain death like the head detective woman. It immediately started dropping the burning wax on her. IIRC jigsaw would at least give the "players" a chance

This kind of made me want to re-watch the movie franchise again though lol

20 minutes in, this bad. Real bad

Couple Rock one liners make it watchable.

Feels cheesy and cheap like all the other saws (expect 1 and 2)

I hated the ending but this was cool for the most part. I did like Chris Rock in it though he carried the movie for the most part besides Sam.

Saw this a couple weeks ago. First time back in theatres in over a year.

It was decent. More of a movie you'd pull on Netflix when you've got someone over to the place. I'm split on whether or not I liked the twist reveal. On one hand it worked but on the other it was a bit forced.

This was ok. Felt like an appetizer. I thought the traps were definitely John Kramer esque. However you spell that shit.

Plot wasn't the best but it really felt like it was missing something. Can't put my finger on it, but it's on par to me with some of the weaker saw movies in the series. It's definitely not the worst but it was just so so

It was alright. For me, the constant jokes from Rock didnt really fit the mood of the movie. Also, wasnt really hard to predict the killer. In fact, it was a dead give away on how they tried to throw you off.

Back