Welcome To aBlackWeb

bruinsdamonwear3forotoregon.gif

Nobody thought Peele could do horror and he turned it on it’s head.

Apparently, Chris Rock is a huge fan of the SAW series, and I ain’t going to judge this off the writer/producer name just yet... if they can swing it back around to something like the first one, even 2 and 3, then it has a lot of potential.

Not hating but after the 2nd saw I wasn't fucking with it anymore.
i'll agree, the quality definitely took a huge dip after the second one, but there was still always enough intrigue to get me back to the series

the first one is the GOAT, no doubt about it, but i would like to see what Rock has in store for it...if it sucks, then oh well

i'll agree, the quality definitely took a huge dip after the second one, but there was still always enough intrigue to get me back to the series

the first one is the GOAT, no doubt about it, but i would like to see what Rock has in store for it...if it sucks, then oh well

No question I loved the first one

now niggas hating on SAW?!?!?

View attachment 133046
Not hating but after the 2nd saw I wasn't fucking with it anymore.

What DMorgan said.

What made the first so great was the physiological mind fuck of it all

And pretty much from the 2nd movie on, it was "what over the top, gruesome contraption can we come up w/ to kill people for an hour and a half."

What DMorgan said.

What made the first so great was the physiological mind fuck of it all

And pretty much from the 2nd movie on, it was "what over the top, gruesome contraption can we come up w/ to kill people for an hour and a half."

I need some recommendations for good horror movies. Cause I can't remember the last time I've actually seen a good one.

Back