Reactions: AP2.5
Only the first movie was good.

My problem is everyone wanna reboot some shit, come up with your own creation.
that's kinda limited thinking imo b/c if he does, then it would just be looked at as a Saw knockoff

how many iterations of Star wars have we gotten that were trash. Could those movies had still been made with other names for those characters? Absolutely, but the franchise has a name that gets the benefit of the doubt with its fans that they'll at least give the movie a chance

that's kinda limited thinking imo b/c if he does, then it would just be looked at as a Saw knockoff

how many iterations of Star wars have we gotten that were trash. Could those movies had still been made with other names for those characters? Absolutely, but the franchise has a name that gets the benefit of the doubt with its fans that they'll at least give the movie a chance

Star Wars not a reboot just a continuation of the original story

Star Wars not a reboot just a continuation of the original story
star wars is about ships in space

that could literally be called any generic title is my point

those movies could have been series of their own instead of branches on the star wars tree

those movies could have been series of their own instead of branches on the star wars tree

Star Wars is about Jedi vs Sith that just happens to have ships in space. You're right any movie can be made about ships in space but when you add the two factions then it's not another generic movie

You can make SW movies without ships. It can just be on an alien planet. Saw is tired though after the first.

Didnt ask for it and its fuckin weird but I'm kinda interested in how itd turn out at the same time lol

So folks didn't cringe when ole girl got thrown in the pit of crack needles?

Didn't like the 1st tho. Others were cool. I'll reserve judgement tho.

So folks didn't cringe when ole girl got thrown in the pit of crack needles?

Didn't like the 1st tho. Others were cool. I'll reserve judgement tho.
The first was the best. All that other shit was milk with shitty writing and forced plot twists that were lame. I only watched for the traps and deaths.

i wanna see another trailer but looks ok atm

great drop @MoeW

• Goat
Reactions: MoeW
I love the Saw movies.

Even when the movie is meh,putting together the timeline is fun to me.

Trailer looks good as hell.

Rock trying to get his acting on with this and he's in Fargo's new season.

Damn they got Sam jack in a Saw movie?Seems promising.

I hope Sam is the new Jigsaw and tells somebody that "The path of the righteous man...."