Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: whats the grimiest thing you've done to your s/o or ex?

AScgYT.gif
Sex was prolly fuckin amazing

Ran over my ex's phone when he left it at my crib once.

Left that same ex far away from home in a smoke shop up north and made him figure out how to get home via public transportation.

Fought his BM

Sprayed his car with paint remover

Shit he did was worse... It was like we was tryna out crazy each other

... Damn I miss him... But I'll never go through that shit again with anyone
True love right here

Bet yall think about each others privates n awkard song preferences nh n everything to this day

Went to her dads funeral drunk

At least you went. Lol.

I lied to my ex and told her my job wouldn't let get off....
tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

I just didn't feel like being around her family, and all that sadness. Hell...her family got perturbed that I didn't show up to the house 2 days after he passed. Not sure why I was such a focal point, but whateva.

At least you went. Lol.

I lied to my ex and told her my job wouldn't let get off....
View attachment 174538

I just didn't feel like being around her family, and all that sadness. Hell...her family got perturbed that I didn't show up to the house 2 days after he passed. Not sure why I was such a focal point, but whateva.
Bruh thats why i done it lol at first it was just supposed to be two shots...but after awhile it became half a 5th lol god i felt so wrong, and i was literally tryna avoid speaking cause i knew i prob had that alchohol breath lol i think my girl knew but she never brought it up

Fucked this bitch at the park and left her ass there butt naked for making me wait to smash.

Made one ex drank pee when I told her it was apple juice

Fucked one of my ex friend while we was at a strip club

Made of my ex cry and make her parents come get her from my dormitory at college

I was 28 dating a bitch in her early 40s(she looked young)....neways she didnt let me meet her freshly turned 19 year old daughter for 6 months(her daughter was fast n she said i was tall n handsome)...

Neways i finally meet her n its normal.but i can tell thia bitch was nasty..the next day i wake up to a facebook request(i dont use fb alot) she messaged me small talk i said well just add my snap...

She would message me nasty stuff n send lil pics in her pjs....(i always used my other device to screenshot out convo n case the bitch tries to snitch on me.....she was super thin with these big meaty tittys...i tried to get nudes but she bitched out(she had a bf at the time).... i get a call out the blue 3 way from my gf shorty dropped. adime on me

I DENIED DENIED DENIED :)

Her daughter has a history of lying...so the bitch ended up believing me lmaooo...she stopped talkn to her for like 5 months

Last edited:
Back