Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: whats the grimiest thing you've done to your s/o or ex?

K

King Freeman

What's the grimiest thing you've done to your s/o or ex?

Yes @Lea I'll post my experience at a later time.

What she (the collective “she”) think or assume I did was always worse than what I actually did

Ski trip. Totally not my fault. Still kinda fucked up.

My recent ex people's was throwing a ski trip me and my cousin paid to go on. But like 2 weeks before the trip me and shorty broke up. But the trip was paid for, so fuck it we still going.

My ex was trying not to speak to me the whole first night, but long story short, I got drunk. She dragged me back to her room, we slept together.

The next day I'm all hung over, she's back to not speaking to me.

So I'm like fuck that.... I'm not kissing this chick ass all weekend, and started doing me.

Well I hooked up with another chick, and me and the new chick in the hallways tonguing each other down COMPLETELY unaware that my ex was sitting right in the lounge watching us cuz she her roommate was getting her back blown out in the room...

So she watching me with another chick the night after me and her were together, and can't even go back to her room cuz they fucking in there.

I think that's the only ex that really hated me.

We cool now tho

I need depth. How did that all happen? Did she know?
Me and the best friend knew each other but it was always a hey and by thing. Never said more than 10 words to her ever.

Me and the chick that was her best friend was dating it ended. I wasn't even salty about it. The best friend lived in another state and she was coming up for the memorial day weekend. She hit me up on IG asked me what's going on in Charlotte. I told her some spots to go to didn't think nothing of it. I asked her was she hanging out with my ex she said no. I said aight cool y'all have fun.

Few hours pass by I get a call it's the friend saying come out and hang with her. I wasn't doing shit so I met her and some of her people at the bar. Again didn't think nothing of it. I chilled for a few then dipped.

That Sat the friend called again said she and her girl's was going to hang but the girl had to go back home because of an emergency. I was like aight cool you straight? She said just bored asked what I was doing I was smoking and drinking. She asked to come over.

She came over had a few drinks we chopped it up. Next thing I know it's 2am. I was like yo you can stay if you like you can have one of the rooms. Again not even trying to holla.

She stayed and that Sunday morning she came into my room. Lol and I said only female's I fuck walk in my room jokingly. Then it went from there.

Me and the best friend knew each other but it was always a hey and by thing. Never said more than 10 words to her ever.

Me and the chick that was her best friend was dating it ended. I wasn't even salty about it. The best friend lived in another state and she was coming up for the memorial day weekend. She hit me up on IG asked me what's going on in Charlotte. I told her some spots to go to didn't think nothing of it. I asked her was she hanging out with my ex she said no. I said aight cool y'all have fun.

Few hours pass by I get a call it's the friend saying come out and hang with her. I wasn't doing shit so I met her and some of her people at the bar. Again didn't think nothing of it. I chilled for a few then dipped.

That Sat the friend called again said she and her girl's was going to hang but the girl had to go back home because of an emergency. I was like aight cool you straight? She said just bored asked what I was doing I was smoking and drinking. She asked to come over.

She came over had a few drinks we chopped it up. Next thing I know it's 2am. I was like yo you can stay if you like you can have one of the rooms. Again not even trying to holla.

She stayed and that Sunday morning she came into my room. Lol and I said only female's I fuck walk in my room jokingly. Then it went from there.
The ex find out confronted shorty in church. Mind you the ex is married now. The friend calls me all sad and shit and I wanted to laugh but I just gave her the ahhh man that's crazy.

The ex hates me and the friend and I are cool still

I was about to say nothing but I remembered some shit that I actually did it just before I left one chick yeah I'm not repeating that one

Nothing illegal just fucked up

Back