Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff thread from the Dr Umar interview.

See I feel like if dude actually got this school built people would flood it with applications. It's a great idea. There's def gonna be some horrible curriculum going around the school, but he says he means well. I kinda want to be proven wrong but everything points to him ripping off black people.

Seriously tho I do I hope I'm wrong about that

I don't think he'd be flooded with applications. There's no housing, and I assume there'll be a tuition.

I think his potential applicants will be limited to families with elementary school aged children (sounds like that's the part of the school he's planning to open first) that live within around maybe 45 minutes of the school, with enough disposable income to send their kids to a private school, that have bought into his curriculum.

I mean I'm just tired of dude constantly race baiting and openly hating on white people. They did some fucked up shit yes but we can move forward without making people constantly apologize for shit their ancestors did. It's like the biggest hurdle in bringing people together.
Wow.

I don't think he'd be flooded with applications. There's no housing, and I assume there'll be a tuition.

I think his potential applicants will be limited to families with elementary school aged children (sounds like that's the part of the school he's planning to open first) that live within around maybe 45 minutes of the school, with enough disposable income to send their kids to a private school, that have bought into his curriculum.
I mean it's on him to make this more accessible to the community. Could promote families to move closer if he isn't charging a crazy amount for tuition.

Like I dislike the dude and disagree with 80% of what he says but if he really wants to educate our youth I'm for it. I just haven't seen any seriousness from him about it.

Back