Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff thread from the Dr Umar interview.

Bruhhhhh. Why you keep acting like I'm a Rittenhouse fan? I never defended Rittenhouse as a person. I ONLY said negative things about him as a person. I just said his actions were legal. That's it.
I've understood your position from jump

It's still technically a cape

I feel like its a trash hill to die on, even if you're right

His perceived innocence should be none of your concern. You shouldn't waste your time thoughts energy and keystrokes on typing up that white supremacists case. That time would be better spent picking your nose

I've understood your position from jump

It's still technically a cape

I feel like its a trash hill to die on, even if you're right

His perceived innocence should be none of your concern. You shouldn't waste your time thoughts energy and keystrokes on typing up that white supremacists case. That time would be better spent picking your nose

Haha I get what you're saying about that. And you were in the thread. But you say it in other threads without any explanation or context and make it seem like I'm just a Rittenhouse fan to people that didn't read it.

How's Umar not my enemy? Haha. He wants to con me out of money. That's damn sure not a friend.

You don't think he's conning people out of money?
Umar wants you to live (even if it's only to scam you)

Kyle doesn't want you to live ....

That's why

He

Brought an

AR15

To a

BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTEST

:niggaa:

Kyle wanted to kill YOU that night, he settled for white libs

Umar wants you to live (even if it's only to scam you)

Kyle doesn't want you to live ....

That's why

He

Brought an

AR15

To a

BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTEST

:niggaa:

Kyle wanted to kill YOU that night, he settled for white libs

You're doing it again. I didn't say anything positive about him as a person. Telling me he's a piece of shit is unnecessary... I've already said it.

I asked how's Umar not my enemy, and never even mentioned Rittenhouse. You gave a reply that was Rittenhouse heavy, acting like I said he was an ally.

You didn't tell me if you think Umar is conning people or not.
I be fucking with you. I know you're not a fan and just devil advocate but i feel its time wasted

I'm indifferent to Umar.

Do i feel he's a nutjob? Yes. Do i feel he's a devious con man? No. And I feel the people who have the most smoke for umar are a certain type. The type who want to go along to get along instead of combat white supremacy

I feel like a lot of black people and abw look for any and every reason to discredit the conscious community because if you can discredit something about a man you have the excuse you're looking for to ignore the message and continue playing stupid about WS to stay obedient. Imo black people ODing on criticism for an umar or a tariq = "i don't want smoke with the real enemy, so i pretend the pro black messenger is the real enemy. I'll dismiss them as scammers and vote Biden 2024 like it aint shit"

I be fucking with you. I know you're not a fan and just devil advocate but i feel its time wasted

I'm indifferent to Umar.

Do i feel he's a nutjob? Yes. Do i feel he's a devious con man? No. And I feel the people who have the most smoke for umar are a certain type. The type who want to go along to get along instead of combat white supremacy

I feel like a lot of black people and abw look for any and every reason to discredit the conscious community because if you can discredit something about a man you have the excuse you're looking to ignore the message and continue playing stupid about WS to stay obedient. Imo black people ODing on criticism for an umar or a tariq = "i don't want smoke with the real enemy, so i pretend the pro black messenger is the real enemy. I'll dismiss them as scammers and vote Biden 2024 like it aint shit"

Haha I get what you're saying about hunting for reasons to discredit the messenger. I just really really hate black people playing up the idea of supporting black people, to con black people out of money. Other people do it too, and it's just something that pisses me off a lot.

Umar knows his audience is probably pretty much all black, so he knows his donations are coming from black people almost exclusively. So how you gonna take advantage of your own people's sense of pride, unity, and desire for advancement to cheat them out of money? That's why it's fuck Umar to me. If he was conning white people...different story.

Haha I get what you're saying about hunting for reasons to discredit the messenger. I just really really hate black people playing up the idea of supporting black people, to con black people out of money. Other people do it too, and it's just something that pisses me off a lot.

Umar knows his audience is probably pretty much all black, so he knows his donations are coming from black people almost exclusively. So how you gonna take advantage of your own people's sense of pride, unity, and desire for advancement to cheat them out of money? That's why it's fuck Umar to me. If he was conning white people...different story.
I mean I think it's pretty bold of any scammer to be all in your face going live, all in the public eye knowing he has peoples money in limbo. Whenever the school opens..5 years from now, whenever, those labeling umar scammer will be proven wrong. And if you are proven wrong that means you were wrong from the beginning. It feels like people really really WANT him to be a scammer to justify the smoke

"Maybe if I use the word 'con' enough, it will lose all meaning and no one will notice that I made an ass out of myself with baseless accusations."

Baseless accusations? He asked people for money for a school he said would be open by now. He hasn't, and he's not close. How's that baseless?

Not that I know of...

Too much stuff isn't adding up for me. Saying the school would be open in 3 weeks if he got those repairs done. He doesn't have a staff, which means he doesn't have a curriculum. He doesn't have students, so where's the money to pay the staff coming from?

But he could be up and running in 3 weeks?

I don't think he's going to deliver what he's promised. He laid out the multi-building school. Explained the elementary and high school, and where they are. All the programs that there will be. I don't think we'll see that... we'll see excuses. He may end up renting an office space to teach some kids... but I don't think he delivers on this.

Too much stuff isn't adding up for me. Saying the school would be open in 3 weeks if he got those repairs done. He doesn't have a staff, which means he doesn't have a curriculum. He doesn't have students, so where's the money to pay the staff coming from?

But he could be up and running in 3 weeks?

I don't think he's going to deliver what he's promised. He laid out the multi-building school. Explained the elementary and high school, and where they are. All the programs that there will be. I don't think we'll see that... we'll see excuses. He may end up renting an office space to teach some kids... but I don't think he delivers on this.
He’s in over his head trying to do this on his own.

Back