Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff thread from the Dr Umar interview.

In this case with the belief that racism stems from genetic survival, I wouldn't call it bigotry.
It's a reasonable concern that your race could genetically be wiped out.
Making interracial mating, homosexuality, dysfunctional families, sexual confusion, and other non-reproductive behavior a threat to your population.

But the real problem with interracial dating is black people that lose their mind to sexual access to other races.
A black person should at least be able to date/marry a non-black and still "stay on code".
Just like other races already do.
What the fuck is "stay on code" supposed to mean? I must have missed that in my "How to Be Black" class

We need ILL-BOT, to weed out the aliases.

Can one of you mods find out who’s alias this “new member” is?
If you're talking about me you can kindly ask me who I am. But with this comment I can tell you're either trying to insult me cause you think I'm white or trying to discredit my points because you think I'm a "coon" which just proves me right so...

It's not projecting if I know what you're going to say before you say it. If y'all wanna keep hatred going you can just say that.

So all the people against race mixing, is it just with white people or any non-black person because most seem to be specifying white people.

How would people feel if a whiteman scammed black people out of money with the promise of building a school?
How much has he raised exactly? I always wanted to scrutinize that but never did the research into it. And him saying he had no labor really bothered me.

So what happened to all the money black people donated lol?

"Social media sensation and school psychologist Dr. Umar Johnson said his Black school for boys in Delaware would have been completed if it were not for the lack of support from Black people."

So, I just sat down and started watching the whole thing, and out the gate it's fucked up.

They ask him about the school, and this dude says its three weeks away from being finished but no black contractors will step up and help him. We know that's a lie. On this very site we've had email and text traffic between him and black contractors that were offering their services and he blew them off.

I don't see how anyone supports this dude at this point. He even went as far as to throw black people under the bus. He said that if he was any other race, the school would be built, but since it's black people and we don't value education, it's not done yet.

Are you kidding me? If a white person said that shit, every Umar supporter would be up in arms. Umar says that to defend his grift and ya'll still support dude? Ok.

All that said, I liked the interview. I don't agree with everything he said, but even where I disagreed, I understand where he was coming from.

Last edited:
So what happened to all the money black people donated lol?

"Social media sensation and school psychologist Dr. Umar Johnson said his Black school for boys in Delaware would have been completed if it were not for the lack of support from Black people."

This nigga a clown

Umar is a bigot. At this point will say outlandish shit for views and clout so be can sell the next thing he's selling. First off there's nothing wrong with interracial marriage, and to the niggas who cosign him but still be heavy in the Candy Shop or in DMs begging for mixed chicks you not being honest.

As for the school, dude is a charlatan. It aint a problem for Lebron, Deion Sanders, Will Smith, Puffy, or Magic Johnson to launch schools successfully. People don't want to send him money because he ran off with it.
This is a great example of "I don't know what I'm talking about, but I sholl love my white women"

Of course someone who aspires to marry non black women will think staying to one's own race is "outlandish". Different groups have managed to marry within for centuries but just because you want to do different in 2021, suddenly it's outlandish? That is foolishness.

Also, you don't know the difference between funding a state owned school versus a privately owned school. How can you say he "ran off" with the money but is still doing interviews and walking around with no protection in Wilmington? Where did he run off to?

Back