Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff of Kandy's IC Thread: Would ABW posters prefer

Say word? I done messed with a few myself from over on Packard. Whats her name lol

Christine or Christina... Can't remember, it's been over 25 years since the last time I saw her. She stayed on Packard between 7 mile and Outer Drive, over by where Packard makes a little swerve in the street.

... she still owes me $50... I ain't forgot about that shit.

Last edited:
Those that can't get jiggy with the way things run around here can go back to the IC or wherever

If you cool with the female bashing, race baiting, constant complaining, their site:their rules, mods who don't actively contribute to the site then bounce. This ain't the site for you

Be an adult and leave instead of being 'forced' out
so we gonna act like niggas dont be acting all high and mighty here?

sooo...what if @Goldie is still a mod over there?

is it cool to go over there to allow him to mod and get paper?

are we gonna abandon @Goldie because hes modding with the IC?

these questions need answers.

I dunno....@hellczar isn't as zesty as itzgravitation was...

But if it was him it doesn't matter to me, he good people..

Everyone knows you werent due to your avatar, most IC folk dont post any pics cause they know theyll get roasted, end up in memes, gifs etc etc.

Shit was hilarious af.
I think you like my pic because this the second time you’ve mentioned my pic.

bruh, you told a story of being bisexual in college damned near down to the letter from several posts on the IC. Same cat on the IC had just had a daughter born and would be of the same age in the pics you posted here.

Anyone other than myself that remembers that shit would come to the same conclusion. We all fam here (like some fighting ass cousins or something), you being that dude ain't even a problem like that.

:df:

so we gonna act like niggas dont be acting all high and mighty here?
Let's be clear.....niggas got a right to act all high and mighty

You were a nobody on the IC. Now look at ya, a voice of the old and forgotten

You a leader. An old decrepit miserable humpback Ensure drinking leader, but a leader nonetheless

You a leader. An old decrepit miserable humpback Ensure drinking leader, but a leader nonetheless

IC a Napoleonic complex

and aint nothing wrong with ensure......strawberry is the shit...faggot

bruh, you told a story of being bisexual in college damned near down to the letter from several posts on the IC. Same cat on the IC had just had a daughter born and would be of the same age in the pics you posted here.

Anyone other than myself that remembers that shit would come to the same conclusion. We all fam here (like some fighting ass cousins or something), you being that dude ain't even a problem like that.

I see why you came to your conclusion but im telling you i havent been on the ic since you was in you 30s. Stop imagining me

Back