Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff of Kandy's IC Thread: Would ABW posters prefer

Those that can't get jiggy with the way things run around here can go back to the IC or wherever

If you cool with the female bashing, race baiting, constant complaining, their site:their rules, mods who don't actively contribute to the site then bounce. This ain't the site for you

Be an adult and leave instead of being 'forced' out

Those that can't get jiggy with the way things run around here can go back to the IC or wherever

If you cool with the female bashing, race baiting, constant complaining, their site:their rules, mods who don't actively contribute to the site then bounce. This ain't the site for you

BOOM

there goes the dynamite

bravo but you know this dont work lol

its like when the DJ stops and goes "ay if ya'll came to fight or ruin the party, go ahead and hit the exit"....nobody moves

and then what niggas do 20 mins later?

giphy.gif

Nigga the original posters on this site was and is from the IC. A few ppl came over after a movement from that other site, but the originals are from the IC.

Abw not even the first forum descending from IC mofos...we had thacorner.net aswell lol.

Lol All of us will go back to check it out atleast once...

Fuck it... yall know gottdamn well that we will stay there if shit pops like before.

Just a matter of getting back in time before the GoT season starts lol.

Lol All of us will go back to check it out atleast once...

Fuck it... yall know gottdamn well that we will stay there if shit pops like before.

Just a matter of getting back in time before the GoT season starts lol.
cool

there is a GOT thread here btw, but if that's your deciding factor, godspeed

cool

there is a GOT thread here btw, but if that's your deciding factor, godspeed

I know, fucking charles the night king and the nawf boys acting like bigga figgas over there when they were all milky bars in the IC thread LOL.

Im just fucking around, its the members and the format that makes the forum...

I know, fucking charles the night king and the nawf boys acting like bigga figgas over there when they were all milky bars in the IC thread LOL.

Im just fucking around, its the members and the format that makes the forum...
tumblr_inline_ou144zSD8j1rzjbxr_400.gif

Watch ya tone b

You literally have no idea what youre talking about. I even gave you the old screen name an all that. Youre on that deadeye bne shit i think

bruh, you told a story of being bisexual in college damned near down to the letter from several posts on the IC. Same cat on the IC had just had a daughter born and would be of the same age in the pics you posted here.

Anyone other than myself that remembers that shit would come to the same conclusion. We all fam here (like some fighting ass cousins or something), you being that dude ain't even a problem like that.

This topic is so dead at this point I'll go to whichever forum I wont have to see this topic again

Back