Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff of Kandy's IC Thread: Would ABW posters prefer

giphy.gif

Nigga the original posters on this site was and is from the IC. A few ppl came over after a movement from that other site, but the originals are from the IC.

I’m not.

To my recollection I don't remember you being here when he first opened the site. Yes you are one of the early members, but IC members were here first. For some reason they are saying posters like it's a lot of y'all that were here. It was you, Race, and two other females. Can't remember they names because they kept changing it lol.

To my recollection I don't remember you being here when he first opened the site. Yes you are one of the early members, but IC members were here first. For some reason they are saying posters like it's a lot of y'all that were here. It was you, Race, and two other females. Can't remember they names because they kept changing it lol.
The site was created on Jan 14. I been here since Jan 19. You actually came AFTER me.

Can’t see the image but I been here and yes a lot of people were from the IC but a lot of people weren’t.

I remember. Didn't some of those ppl leave after Goldie and dude from the other site started beefin... I'm not really sure

Back