Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Spinoff] Is Mase a Legend?

Is Mase a Legend?

• Total voters
This is still my shit

This is the only Mase song I've liked in my entire life and it was strictly on the strength of Ball & G. It took me over two years to hear this shit. My testosterone would never allow me to listen to a Mase album so I had no clue this song even existed or that Ball & G had any connection to this lame ass nigga. If not for my female cousin I would have never heard this shit.

I didn't personally know anyone who had a Mase cd. Ive never been in a car or in the presence of any dudes where a Mase album was being played.

Every dog has its day and even a broke clock is right twice a day. Ball and G helped old fag ass Betha get it right on this one.

This is the only Mase song I've liked in my entire life and it was strictly on the strength of Ball & G. It took me over two years to hear this shit. My testosterone would never allow me to listen to a Mase album so I had no clue this song even existed or that Ball & G had any connection to this lame ass nigga. If not for my female cousin I would have never heard this shit.

I didn't personally know anyone who had a Mase cd. Ive never been in a car or in the presence of any dudes where a Mase album was being played.

Every dog has its day and even a broke clock is right twice a day. Ball and G helped old fag ass Betha get it right on this one.
Let that hate in ya heart go man...

If Mase didn't retire become a preacher then go back to rapping then preach again he could have become a legend.

He only had a 3 year run. Mo money more problems is known as a biggie song ft kelly price.

Too Short is a legend. He birthed the nasty rhymes straight from the streets of Oakland.

He ain't no lyricist but his style and charisma has created longevity.

Goldie said in one of them r&b threads one singer a legend over another cuz they had hits in 3 decades. Well so does Too Short. So how is he not a legend?

Too Short gives great interviews and still can do concerts.

Too Short is a legend Bitch!!

The streets been fuckin with Too short since the drop top Brougham on the cover. Too Short got six straight platinum albums (including the double platinum Life Is Too Short) and collected RIAA certs in the 80's, 90's, and 2000's with a run like nobody else in hip hop: 4 gold, 5 platinum, one double platinum starting with Born To Mack and ending with You Nasty.

Too Short is a fuckin legend. Mase can't even stand in the same room with dude.

Last edited:
I would say so, just... But has tarnished his legacy...

He could have been one of the GOATS... Dude had two classic albums imo (some might only say one) and rapped with legends from BIG to Big L....

Dude had an original style and flow, which is rare and in fact was an prolly an originator as his style has been bitten numerous times...

He was part of a legendary supergroup and a part of a legendary label and has also written hits for other artists...

I would say so, just... But has tarnished his legacy...

He could have been a huge star though... Dude had two classic albums imo (some might only say one) and rapped with legends from BIG to Big L....

Dude had an original style and flow, which is rare and in fact was an prolly an originator as his style has been bitten numerous times...

He was part of a legendary supergroup and a part of a legendary label and has also written hits for other artists...

He has a monotone style, which Guru had been running with since '87.

The streets been fuckin with Too short since the drop top Brougham on the cover. Too Short got six straight platinum albums (including the double platinum Life Is Too Short) and collected RIAA certs in the 80's, 90's, and 2000's with a run like nobody else in hip hop: 4 gold, 5 platinum, one double platinum starting with Born To Mack and ending with You Nasty.

Too Short is a fuckin legend. Mase can't even stand in the same room with dude.

Back