Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Are husbands entitled to sex on command?

I honestly can't think of a better way of a better way to wake up than knee deep in some pussy<>

:uhhuh2:
I'm missing some great mornings
r8L7PTl_zpsody3u1iy.png

uQro1P7QlijcgCoK6VoZ_tumblr_nonett1jVB1saj23fo1_250_zps7jqom3o1.gif

Simple answer... Yes. lol
Of course you gonna say yes to something that turns you on regardless,

You bout that life. The only time this entire scenario has any types of legs is if there exists a person who is not with the shits....

And in that case I'm just asking why you married. Cuz the whole notion that sex has to be commanded is laughable

Iight since you wanna be a jerk about it

@Chi-Town B

If your wife pulled you up like she don't like when you just randomly poke her like you described you do all this thread. Like,, shit really bothers her and she don't want you to do it no more...

You still going to go about shit the way you been describing in this thread?

Like what if you do,, and you realize she was crying. Would you still do that cuz you feel like you shouldn't be denied?

Like I ain't want to take it there,, but let's...

If the wife fighting me and crying trying not to get penetrated then I would stop, that would be marital rape.

Unless it's her time of the month or she's sick then wives should want to give it up to their husbands when their horny

Of course you gonna say yes to something that turns you on regardless,

You bout that life. The only time this entire scenario has any types of legs is if there exists a person who is not with the shits....

And in that case I'm just asking why you married. Cuz the whole notion that sex has to be commanded is laughable

Though your statement about me is true, it is also true of my husband. There is rarely if, at all a time where either he or I request/initiate sex and the other declines.

That's just how WE are. This goes back to being open and honest about your desires and requirements of a mate early on in the relationship.

You can't get with a sex fiend, for lack of a better term, and expect that you will be able to change them or in a few years perhaps their appetite will curve. I married this man, he is King and that's that. If sex is what he wants, unless I am physically incapable, sex is what he will get.

Call it what you want. Tis what it tis.

If the wife fighting me and crying trying not to get penetrated then I would stop, that would be marital rape.

Unless it's her time of the month or she's sick then wives should want to give it up to their husbands when their horny
That's my whole point Bruh, you keep doing that shit cuz you know she like that shit....

That ain't commanding shit, that's a married couple getting their freak on....

If you were doing the shit despite her protests cuz you feel you shall not be denied, that's when the issue of commanding the pussy or martial rape takes place...

Though your statement about me is true, it is also true of my husband. There is rarely if, at all a time where either he or I request/initiate sex and the other declines.

That's just how WE are. This goes back to being open and honest about your desires and requirements of a mate early on in the relationship.

You can't get with a sex fiend, for lack of a better term, and expect that you will be able to change them or in a few years perhaps their appetite will curve. I married this man, he is King and that's that. If sex is what he wants, unless I am physically incapable, sex is what he will get.

Call it what you want. Tis what it tis.
I call it a normal couple who know what they like.

The whole stance of demanding or commanding is rejecting the entire consideration on whether it's mutual or not...

Everything you typed supports a concrete understanding that completely removes the whole need for those words to even be mentioned

No lol. I mean yea ut would be cool if everybody just did what i say at anytime but nope. Nobody wants to feel like they have to force a partner into it.

Back