Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Spin off: Who should be banned?

Motherfuckers Gots To Go!

• Total voters
Oh great another "this poster doesn't agree with everything I like so let's all ban him thread".

Unless those jackasses named are actually breaking a rule why would they be bannee? Because they hurt your feels?

KYS and burn your keyboard
You've never seen a thread like this b

And.....Nothing happened

That blue wall is impenetrable
What has happened as a result of MY thread b?

Yall up and arms and I'm all for that energy but you keep trying to lay ya problems at my feet like I started something which is brazy

You know who banned Lucien and why. Why you ain't address her?

What has happened as a result of MY thread b?

Yall up and arms and I'm all for that energy but you keep trying to lay ya problems at my feet like I started something which is brazy

You know who banned Lucien and why. Why you ain't address her?

Fuck her, you know he shouldn't be banned, AP know he shouldn't be banned but y'all always hide behind that "I don't step on other mods toes".

You got members saying mods deleting posts and mods continue to do it, as a matter fact just yesterday you ok'd it. Feelings bans, giving you niggas ban powers was the worst move. All you niggas be saying this a mature site for discussion and as soon as somebody not on board with your way of thinking they're gone, yesterday dude was respectful in his opinion and still got clapped
DB91D12B-EFDB-437C-85F9-2044B5C7BFD2.gif

Fuck her, you know he shouldn't be banned, AP know he shouldn't be banned but y'all always hide behind that "I don't step on other mods toes".
I agree, he shouldn't be banned. I also don't think Shady should be banned.

However my interactions with them don't represent the communities interactions. I can respect why they believe these ppl should be banned so there's no need to step in.

I don't feel there's any malice behind they choices for banning.

Again, I'm with the energy and respect you fighting for your peers but I think your ire is misdirected

If the site were as unfair as yall claim i would have been banned for defecating on xxxtentkid...fabs chick...drake...beyonce...whitney houston and saved by the bell...

Back