Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Spin off: Who should be banned?

Motherfuckers Gots To Go!

• Total voters
That's my shit b

Anything in particular you wondering on?

I know who it was now look at you, you've turned into what you fought against. Now you banning people for not following group think, banning people for their feelings on topics and now people can be banned because somebody don't like them.

You was voted mod to fight the injustice now you've been corrupted

I know who it was now look at you, you've turned into what you fought against. Now you banning people for not following group think, banning people for their feelings on topics and now people can be banned because somebody don't like them.

You was voted mod to fight the injustice now you've been corrupted
I haven't done any of these things tho. Not a single one

I told you you was getting worked up prematurely

Is Lucien banned for his thoughts and feelings, if so isn't that what you rallied against
I didn't ban him, that's a different mod

There's a higher power you gotta lay that banning on the feet of, I won't overstep another mod

Im all for someone gettin banned for being belligerent, harrasment, outright racist or any of those other weirdos that was spamming the site but fam getting the boot for difference of opinion is corny af.

I didn't ban him, that's a different mod

There's a higher power you gotta lay that banning on the feet of, I won't overstep another mod

You're all the same. You niggas got your own blue wall, protecting each other. Do y'all thing though

Back