Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Spin off: Who should be banned?

Motherfuckers Gots To Go!

• Total voters
Man @Thor you was banned as a joke. I think you even asked to be banned or some shit.

Cut the shit.

I didn’t ask to be banned. “If I get banned I get banned”

I had time that day because I didn’t break no rules and AP was saying I did.

And that banned forced me to do my job at work. And I didn’t appreciate that shit at all. I didn’t come to work to do that lol

name an example

You got members saying mods deleting posts and mods continue to do it, as a matter fact just yesterday you ok'd it. Feelings bans, giving you niggas ban powers was the worst move. All you niggas be saying this a mature site for discussion and as soon as somebody not on board with your way of thinking they're gone, yesterday dude was respectful in his opinion and still got clapped

You got members saying mods deleting posts and mods continue to do it, as a matter fact just yesterday you ok'd it. Feelings bans, giving you niggas ban powers was the worst move. All you niggas be saying this a mature site for discussion and as soon as somebody not on board with your way of thinking they're gone, yesterday dude was respectful in his opinion and still got clapped
there are consequences for free thinking
-Playmaker88

nothing wrong with having an opinion different from other people, but when you constantly tripping over ya own two feet just to be different, then you are the issue

And why everybody choosing Lucien
part of me wants to give him the benefit of the doubt, but not only did he say some fucked up shit...he doubled down on it

so people got mad at Ye for saying slavery was a choice, but Lucien says "maybe ya'll should've done a better job fighting back" or some dumb shit like that, and he supposed to get a pass?

I didn’t ask to be banned. “If I get banned I get banned”

I had time that day because I didn’t break no rules and AP was saying I did.

And that banned forced me to do my job at work. And I didn’t appreciate that shit at all. I didn’t come to work to do that lol
I believe it was done as a joke. You didn’t like feeling productive lol?

there are consequences for free thinking
-Playmaker88

nothing wrong with having an opinion different from other people, but when you constantly tripping over ya own two feet just to be different, then you are the issue

Cut this out, this is what I'm saying. You done came up with an excuse to stop people from disagreeing

Cut this out, this is what I'm saying. You done came up with an excuse to stop people from disagreeing
you can disagree just fine

but do you go in white people's houses telling them how they should feel?

notice we never have these issues with Vibe and Lou

part of me wants to give him the benefit of the doubt, but not only did he say some fucked up shit...he doubled down on it

so people got mad at Ye for saying slavery was a choice, but Lucien says "maybe ya'll should've done a better job fighting back" or some dumb shit like that, and he supposed to get a pass?
Quit entertaining the shit.

Peep game because I have. If it ain’t this they complaining about, it’s definitely going to be something else. Some people are just never happy and wanna complain just to complain.

Half the shit be discussed in the mod room, anyway. What’s understood ain’t gotta be explained.

Oh great another "this poster doesn't agree with everything I like so let's all ban him thread".

Unless those jackasses named are actually breaking a rule why would they be bannee? Because they hurt your feels?

KYS and burn your keyboard

Let me know if yall want my leftover Mods Running Rampant tee's

If you need any help starting up a thread or need examples, I'm ya man

you can disagree just fine

but do you go in white people's houses telling them how they should feel?

notice we never have these issues with Vibe and Lou

He wasn't telling anyone how they should feel though, like I said y'all got it. Keep up the good work

This is the post that i believe was the last straw
Well maybe if you had done a better job defending yourselves you wouldn't have been so oppressed.

So i aint defending that i recant my last post in this thread

Back