Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Southern Comfort Foods- YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 3

Goodness gracious Chi. I dont expect you to know what im talking about neither because you're not a southerner. A lot of southerners, well the old school ones should know. @Cain @deadeye. Help me out brehs.
I guess i used the wrong video but a lot of them stuff eggs inside the meatloaf. This is how it looks

egg-stuffed-meatloaf-1.jpg

LMAO! Never seen shit like this before in my life from neither of my grandmothers or other older people in my family.

1, 8 and 9

This is my answer, but the caveat is that they have to be good. Almost anyone can make passable fried chicken, but I've had some bland collards and just plain shitty mac-n-cheese before. To many people make that liquidy velveta type mac-n-cheese these days. It ain't real if it ain't baked.

Have me stalking a plate and shit...

Attachments

• 1588942091091.gif
    1588942091091.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
I swear it's only this forum.
You niggas ain't cultured yo
Cause everybody else knows about egg stuff meatloaf.😑
This forum know nothing
Yes I didn't let this go because I'm still surprised nobody in here never heard of Egg stuff meatloaf.😑
It's delicious yo.

Last edited:
I swear it's only this forum.
You niggas ain't cultured yo
Cause everybody else knows about egg stuff meatloaf.😑
This forum know nothing
Yes I didn't let this go because I'm still surprised nobody in here never heard of Egg stuff meatloaf.😑
It's delicious yo.

Things you'll never see in a black household. I've heard of it never peaked my interest though

Back