Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Southern Comfort Foods- YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 3

Look at this fuckery.

"Meatloaf is fire!!!"

2 seconds later......

"but yeah its prolly gonna fuck your stomach up"

"I wouldn't dare ingest collard greens or any of that other unhealthy slave food yall indulge in tho.. mashed potatoes? TUH! my body is a temple only meant for ground up beef, lawrys, parsley ketchup and cheese... if im feeling fancy I might toss a whole fuckin egg in it"

Fuck outa here

You ok bro?

tenor.gif

Lmao

Goodness gracious Chi. I dont expect you to know what im talking about neither because you're not a southerner. A lot of southerners, well the old school ones should know. @Cain @deadeye. Help me out brehs.
I guess i used the wrong video but a lot of them stuff eggs inside the meatloaf. This is how it looks

egg-stuffed-meatloaf-1.jpg

Breh...

20200501064517.jpg

Stepmoms was out there cooking anything. Talking bout it's a southern delicacy. Lmao. Damn my nigga.

But your milk should already be cold tho. Why add ice that’s gonna melt and now you got watery milk
It ain't cold enough! You put ice in every other beverage right?

Niggas talking about water milk.....who cares? The shit ends up tasting like the cereal anyways lol

Man, I'm not starting my day like this, I'm about to go look at some titties

Look at this fuckery.

"Meatloaf is fire!!!"

2 seconds later......

"but yeah its prolly gonna fuck your stomach up"

"I wouldn't dare ingest collard greens or any of that other unhealthy slave food yall indulge in tho.. mashed potatoes? TUH! my body is a temple only meant for ground up beef, lawrys, parsley ketchup and cheese... if im feeling fancy I might toss a whole fuckin egg in it"

Fuck outa here

Mans was vexed lmaooooo.

I fucks with meatloaf.

But it falls under Spaghetti, Pork and Beans, Hamburger helper type category.

A dish to make when you really don’t feel like cooking

Back