Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Southern Comfort Foods- YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 3

Its shit like this that gets you clowned on here for your food choices nigga. You can keep whatever ANY of that bullshit is fam. I want no parts of it.

You pick whatever that bullshit is over some greens and got the nerve to say niggas is eating unhealthy shit? You make me sick lol
You should have ya tongue removed b

Niggas can't even eat stuffed meatloaf huh? Damn shame

You should have ya tongue removed b

Niggas can't even eat stuffed meatloaf huh? Damn shame

if its between that and having to eat some shit you prepared based on the shit you be saying? I'll take my chances and hit a nigga with a brick before I make my escape.

Scust

Goodness gracious Chi. I dont expect you to know what im talking about neither because you're not a southerner. A lot of southerners, well the old school ones should know. @Cain @deadeye. Help me out brehs.
I guess i used the wrong video but a lot of them stuff eggs inside the meatloaf. This is how it looks

egg-stuffed-meatloaf-1.jpg
I'll crack a egg or 2 and mix it up but never used a boiled egg in my meatloaf

Nah meatloaf is fire

Idk could be good but the toilet gonna be fucked ip

Look at this fuckery.

"Meatloaf is fire!!!"

2 seconds later......

"but yeah its prolly gonna fuck your stomach up"

"I wouldn't dare ingest collard greens or any of that other unhealthy slave food yall indulge in tho.. mashed potatoes? TUH! my body is a temple only meant for ground up beef, lawrys, parsley ketchup and cheese... if im feeling fancy I might toss a whole fuckin egg in it"

Fuck outa here

I mean, if we keepin it a buck, meatloaf ain't exactly high cuisine. Shit really is just seasoned ground beef with extra shit in it. That don't mean it can't taste good, 'cause it can, but it ain't noteworthy.

Back