Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Southern Comfort Foods- YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 3

Keyword is.....yall dont. Miss me with that soul food shit. Just give me some wings and fries and call it a day

That's literally the WORST kinda bbq there is lol

Sorry, second worst. South Carolina is the worse

Fried food is just as bad. Unless you are baking, smoking, or grilling those wings and baking those fries.

ayye bruhh burn your keyboard
I dony expect you to do better cause you dont know better

Texas, Kansas, Memphis, Korean, Hawaiian (off shot of Korean), Florida AND St Louis BBQ>>>>> Carolina style BBQ. Yall signature meat is pulled pork for christ sake! You know how pissed I was the first time I went into Smithfield???

Goodness gracious Chi. I dont expect you to know what im talking about neither because you're not a southerner. A lot of southerners, well the old school ones should know. @Cain @deadeye. Help me out brehs.
I guess i used the wrong video but a lot of them stuff eggs inside the meatloaf. This is how it looks

egg-stuffed-meatloaf-1.jpg

That's all @Cain bruh.

I know I'm oldhead status, but Cain's the big homie..........so he'd know more about that than me since he's been around a lot longer.

My mom and grandma and them never did that. I mean they ain’t from GA but no I don’t think this common.
I'm not all that young and grew up in southern Virginia. Worked around a bunch of southern folks and lived in South & North Carolina and never seen that type of meatloaf in real life. Lol.

Shit.......... I'm living in Texas now and haven't seen this. Lmao
Well alrighty then. I'll leave it at that. Ive seen yall post for a long time. So i respect yall. I thought it was a common dish.

I wasnt trying to derail this thread. Peace

@Cain the Smoke Pit is fire tho

I cant front on that spot. Went to the one in Monroe I think.....crazy good

You know it! I'm a beast on the grill and baking

@Inori stfu before you come in here trying to start some shit lol

Grilled wings are good but you gotta smoke them if you never had that before. Cherry wood chips is the way to go in my opinion and a nice light fruit & spicy glaze on the wings!!! Orange Chipotle, cherry chipotle, jerk, or a honey bourbon sauces work great with smoking

One good thing about the COVID-19 for me is the fact I have more time to cook. I forgot how much I loved doing it..

Well alrighty then. I'll leave it at that. Ive seen yall post for a long time. So i respect yall. I thought it was a common dish.

I wasnt trying to derail this thread. Peace

It's all good man. I don't think you took the thread off topic, all you did was add another layer to it!

What's some other dishes you or your folks make during family get togethers that you enjoyed?

Keyword is.....yall dont. Miss me with that soul food shit. Just give me some wings and fries and call it a day

That's literally the WORST kinda bbq there is lol

Sorry, second worst. South Carolina is the worse

Bruh you from the Midwest and you admitted you don’t eat soul food. Opinion is not worth seeing I’m sorry.

It's all good man. I don't think you took the thread off topic, all you did was add another layer to it!

What's some other dishes you or your folks make during family get togethers that you enjoyed?
Shiiieeettt..... Man

you don't want me to get into that Gawd.

I would really confuse yall.
Im a Haitian Brooklynite.
Poppa was a playa so I had a lot of stepmoms from different parts of the globe yo. Word up

Back