Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Southern Comfort Foods- YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 3

You could just call it meatloaf lol

I'm almost for sure you suppose to use egg as a binder. I use ritz crackers due to my son allergies

I was just gonna let the shit slide, B. Nigga said 'Egg stuffed'...like there was whole ass cracked eggs just hanging out in the meatloaf waiting for your to bite into them shits.

Really...they jsut added eggs...like every other gotdamn meatloaf. Lol

Last edited:
Goodness gracious Chi. I dont expect you to know what im talking about neither because you're not a southerner. A lot of southerners, well the old school ones should know. @Cain @deadeye. Help me out brehs.
I guess i used the wrong video but a lot of them stuff eggs inside the meatloaf. This is how it looks

egg-stuffed-meatloaf-1.jpg
Oh yeah, this different from that vid lol

I'm VERY curious on how they was able to pull this off tho. Looks good

Either you just put me up o somethi

I was just gonna let the shit slide, B. Nigga said 'Egg stuffed'...like there was whole ass cracked eggs just hanging out in the meatloaf waiting for your to bite into them shits.

Really...they jsut added eggs...like every other gotdamn meatloaf. Lol
Like i said, shut the fuck up jigga warrior. Talking at the side of ya neck instead of addressing me because someone agreed with you. I posted a wrong video but i corrected it and posted a picture. Egg stuffed meatloaf is suppose to be a common dish

Swear to God i dont like you jigga warriors

Goodness gracious Chi. I dont expect you to know what im talking about neither because you're not a southerner. A lot of southerners, well the old school ones should know. @Cain @deadeye. Help me out brehs.
I guess i used the wrong video but a lot of them stuff eggs inside the meatloaf. This is how it looks

egg-stuffed-meatloaf-1.jpg
Bruh don't @ me to fuck shit like this. I have never seen this or know anyone whoever seen or ate this and I'm from where they eat hog maws and chittins

Last edited:
People can eat soul food in a healthy way y’all. I mean they don’t but you in eat in moderation this stuff won’t kill you
Keyword is.....yall dont. Miss me with that soul food shit. Just give me some wings and fries and call it a day

North Carolina BBQ undefeated!
That's literally the WORST kinda bbq there is lol

Sorry, second worst. South Carolina is the worse

Like i said, shut the fuck up jigga warrior. Talking at the side of ya neck instead of addressing me because someone agreed with you. I posted a wrong video but i corrected it and posted a picture. Egg stuffed meatloaf is suppose to be a common dish

Swear to God i dont like you jigga warriors

Fuck I need to address you for, B. You in here upset about meatloaf. MEATLOAF, my nigga. Lol. Simmer down. We just fucking with you.

Back