Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Southern Comfort Foods- YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 3

I bet if sweet rice or burnt salmon was an option you'd pick more than just the fried chicken..... smh

"refined palette".. lmao!
Negative!

Everything in the OP is why niggas are falling out left and right from the Kung Flu and yall in here celebrating have a 58% body fat

So yeah, I'll take my sweet rice and burnt (I didn't burn it!) salmon over this shit

Negative!

Everything in the OP is why niggas are falling out left and right from the Kung Flu and yall in here celebrating have a 58% body fat

So yeah, I'll take my sweet rice and burnt (I didn't burn it!) salmon over this shit

Half the posts you put in the what's for dinner thread are smothered in cheese ma nigga! Now you wanna be a health guru. knock it the fuck off lol

Half the posts you put in the what's for dinner thread are smothered in cheese ma nigga! Now you wanna be a health guru. knock it the fuck off lol
Still healthier than everything in OP

1, 3, 8

Though aside from the collard greens, I would eat the rest more than once or twice a month.

You could just call it meatloaf lol

I'm almost for sure you suppose to use egg as a binder. I use ritz crackers due to my son allergies
Goodness gracious Chi. I dont expect you to know what im talking about neither because you're not a southerner. A lot of southerners, well the old school ones should know. @Cain @deadeye. Help me out brehs.
I guess i used the wrong video but a lot of them stuff eggs inside the meatloaf. This is how it looks

egg-stuffed-meatloaf-1.jpg

Back