Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sony Buys Bungie for $3.6 Billion

Sqenix & Bandai, definitely. They're up Sony's ally.

Capcom, not so much. They don't really do expansive single player games, which is Sony's bread & butter. I know megaman was sort of that, but I honestly can't name another capcom single player game (even though Im sure they exist).

Sony could do it just do it, but it'd be a waste imo. Bungie's acquisition makes more sense than Capcom.

Swap out Capcom with Konami and that'd be a better deal.
Resident evil is single player

also if I remember correctly Street fighter V when it came out was a PS exclusive

monster Hunter Is single player
Devil may cry is single player
Dead rising is single player
Bionic commando is single player
Strider if it could ever get real money is single player

Resident evil is single player

also if I remember correctly Street fighter V when it came out was a PS exclusive

monster Hunter Is single player
Devil may cry is single player
Dead rising is single player
Bionic commando is single player
Strider if it could ever get real money is single player

I knew they were there, but I forgot. Devil May Cry & Strider are the only games I'd personally be interested in, but I know people love that survival horror stuff.

I don’t see the appeal of konami at all outside of metal gear and I guess yugioh

You said it right there, Metal Gear. Konami being bought by MS or Sony would right away pull a huge player base to that platform just for MGS.

I knew they were there, but I forgot. Devil May Cry & Strider are the only games I'd personally be interested in, but I know people love that survival horror stuff.

You said it right there, Metal Gear. Konami being bought by MS or Sony would right away pull a huge player base to that platform just for MGS.
Metal gear solid not what it once was especially with Kojima leaving Konami and making his own independent studio or w/e

that’s not enough imo

I mean it kinda helps but capcom and square Enix alone would make it so there’s a very heavy single player exclusivity opportunity

final fantasy
Dragon quest
The capcom titles I just mentioned
The nier series
The tomb raider series
Sequels to the avengers and guardians of the galaxy games
Kingdom hearts

I could go on and I’m not saying what you’re saying is wrong or anything but I feel like Konami wouldn’t move the needle much

Metal gear solid not what it once was especially with Kojima leaving Konami and making his own independent studio or w/e

that’s not enough imo

I mean it kinda helps but capcom and square Enix alone would make it so there’s a very heavy single player exclusivity opportunity

final fantasy
Dragon quest
The capcom titles I just mentioned
The nier series
The tomb raider series
Sequels to the avengers and guardians of the galaxy games
Kingdom hearts

I could go on and I’m not saying what you’re saying is wrong or anything but I feel like Konami wouldn’t move the needle much

True. Konami & Kojima need to just squash whatever is going on between them cause I think they need each other.

Back on topic though, all I truly care about is Sqenix. My big thing is JRPG, so Sony needs to lock that down. They already got Santa Monica (God of War) so I don't need much else.

True. Konami & Kojima need to just squash whatever is going on between them cause I think they need each other.

Back on topic though, all I truly care about is Sqenix. My big thing is JRPG, so Sony needs to lock that down. They already got Santa Monica (God of War) so I don't need much else.
Word I’m with you on the JRPG

I am going to be there after PS5. Consoles continue to become irrelevant

I mean I feel y’all but console wars mean nothing to me. I woulda stayed with Xbox but they against making good new exclusives. It’s 7 halos. 4 gears of war joints and I wanted to play shit like ghost of Tsushima and Final Fantasy.

Man... I aint trying to buy a "well can it run Crysis 4 on max everything?"

facts lol like besides the price that shit requires a good amount of basic tech knowledge that I don’t have time for. Just wanna put the disc in and play. And I gotta chrome book but that’s for strategy games.

facts lol like besides the price that shit requires a good amount of basic tech knowledge that I don’t have time for. Just wanna put the disc in and play. And I gotta chrome book but that’s for strategy games.

I mean... Aint no point in buying a rig that cant...

Shit the first crysis was a benchmark for almost 15 years!

You buy one that can you may be good for the next 7...

I just dont wanna have to endure the chase that comes with making sure everything marry should something become obsolete...

By game you mean like a real drop in the bucket for the ecosystem?

it’s such a niche game it’s like yes and no

casual gamers aren’t buying this but hardcore racing sim and car people are
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Im damn sure finna make my steering wheel smoke.

Got a new sim rig just for GT7. Seat wheel pedals and gear shift.

I hope yall ready cause I get obsessed over this series.

Back