Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sony Buys Bungie for $3.6 Billion

Their convenient. That's pretty much the only reason to stick with them. That and not having the money upfront to put on a high end gaming rig. I wouldn't say they are irrelevant. I'd never go the PC. It's not that I don't see the upsides. It's just not necessary for me. Every game I want comes on consoles and consoles require much less time, effort, and money on the front end.
I was going to get an Xbox too so no need if both Sony and MS games are going to be on PC. Sony is no longer giving me what I want and this is another dumb move from them. It will only get worse so ai will be moving on.

I was going to get an Xbox too so no need if both Sony and MS games are going to be on PC. Sony is no longer giving me what I want and this is another dumb move from them. It will only get worse so ai will be moving on.

Do what works for you. I'm never one to push loyalty to bg companies. They don't care about that shit. All I can speak for is myself, and I'm getting everything I want from the PS5 so far, so no need to fret on my part.

I loved the destiny 1 pvp multi-player i just couldnt commit to the journey of co op but that shit was fun but doing it for 4 hours was ridiculous

This would've been a cool acquisition after Halo 1 or Halo 2. Hell, even after Reach. Now? This like spending 3.6 billion to acquire the Bulls post Jordan or Clippers after the Lob City Era. Should've played lotto and called it a day. Name purchase. Like Microsoft copping Rare to get some clout in the early days.

I loved the destiny 1 pvp multi-player i just couldnt commit to the journey of co op but that shit was fun but doing it for 4 hours was ridiculous
What bothered me was it didn't seem like they had a plan. New weapons were very quickly obsolete. Also they were advertising the premium being a buy once and you get the DLC but then came out with multiple seasons you had to pay for

It was fun and I played hours in multiplayer and raids but it got really bored and repetitive pretty quickly

This would've been a cool acquisition after Halo 1 or Halo 2. Hell, even after Reach. Now? This like spending 3.6 billion to acquire the Bulls post Jordan or Clippers after the Lob City Era. Should've played lotto and called it a day. Name purchase. Like Microsoft copping Rare to get some clout in the early days.
iirc, the rare purchase was supposed to be bigger than it was but i think the licensing and shit is what fucked that up b/c a lot of people assumed they were getting ports of nintendo games on xbox, but nah

Warframe >>>>>Destiny 1&2

At least you actually get to see the results of all your efforts.

The payoff feels more significant than anything Destiny has provided.

Start your predictions!!

I don’t have predictions per se because that would demand extensive research on the state of companies but I would like to see Sony acquire

square Enix
Capcom
Bandai namco

This would corner the market on all anime games, any decent JRPGs, and Potentially street fighter and resident evil

actually I did hear something about Microsoft and sega potentially

I don’t have predictions per se because that would demand extensive research on the state of companies but I would like to see Sony acquire

square Enix
Capcom
Bandai namco

This would corner the market on all anime games, any decent JRPGs, and Potentially street fighter and resident evil

Wild prediction

Microsoft buys Capcom and Konami it' makes no sense but that's Microsoft

square Enix
Capcom
Bandai namco

Sqenix & Bandai, definitely. They're up Sony's ally.

Capcom, not so much. They don't really do expansive single player games, which is Sony's bread & butter. I know megaman was sort of that, but I honestly can't name another capcom single player game (even though Im sure they exist).

Sony could do it just do it, but it'd be a waste imo. Bungie's acquisition makes more sense than Capcom.

Swap out Capcom with Konami and that'd be a better deal.

Back