Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some trans women just arent worth defending

because biological sex is largely regarded as a myth in some science circles

It’s not a myth but I’m not gon argue about it. It’s intersex folks walking this earth that have the biology of both but that don’t make them trans.

A transgender is a person that has the simple biology of either male or female and shouldnt be grouped in with intersex folks. The article doesn’t out right say biological sex is false.

But we clearly see it everyday. No biological man has ever been pregnant

because biological sex is largely regarded as a myth in some science circles

Um... No it ain't. Even that article acknowledges that anything outside of XY/male and XX/female are biological disorders/defects. Once you acknowledge that disorders screw shit up, you must acknowledge that the absence of such disorders simplifies the distinction between the two.

This is a terrible article. Everything the author points at are known disorders, many of which can be rectified.

Um... No it ain't. Even that article acknowledges that anything outside of XY/male and XX/female are biological disorders/defects. Once you acknowledge that disorders screw shit up, you must acknowledge that the absence of such disorders simplifies the distinction between the two.

This is a terrible article. Everything the author points at are known disorders, many of which can be rectified.

the article is spot on, "dual sex" is a myth (the idea that there r only two very distinct sexes male vs. female)

thats why scientific circles describe sex as an overlapping of curves. one representing the number and strength of Y-chromosomes and the other the X-chromosomes

the article is spot on, "dual sex" is a myth (the idea that there r only two very distinct sexes male vs. female)

thats why scientific circles describe sex as an overlapping of curves. one representing the number and strength of Y-chromosomes and the other the X-chromosomes

I’m trying to get a better understanding.

Are you considering intersex folks the same as transgender folks?

Are you it’s nodifference between male and female and we’re all the same biological?

what "scientific circles" are these???

Serious question 'cause I've never seen it.

Why would someone ask something like that? Cuz you look like a lady but sound like a dude.

Are you transexual?

No. Why would you ask that? We’re getting to know each other.

:pause:
My younger sister is very beautiful, like..almost strangely beautiful ..she was telling me a story of when she left Charleston and got back to bmore. She had to drop the rental off and take a Uber to her car.

Dude in the Uber started mackin..she was receptive, so before going any further, dude said do you mind if I ask you a question, she said go head..

Homie asked if she was born a woman..lol

My sister is very confident and progressive so she didn’t take offense and just laughed and said yes.

And homie was like, these days when a woman look to good to be true, she might be a man.

Back